• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Help with foe on facebook

DeletedUser30647

Its a matter of Inno games letting me into the game from a laptop. I played on FB for my city in Q world. Never had to use a password on FB. But then FB randomly changed from Q world to my second and much smaller city in W world. Every time I try to get into this city on Q it asks me for a password I never made because I was on FB and it never needed me to give it a password. Ive tried changing my password for Q world but it always sends the email to my account for W world. I can only get into my city on Q world on my phone. And I hate the phone app. I hope this all made sence. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

DeletedUser28670

Its a matter of Inno games letting me into the game from a laptop. I played on FB for my city in Q world. Never had to use a password on FB. But then FB randomly changed from Q world to my second and much smaller city in W world. Every time I try to get into this city on Q it asks me for a password I never made because I was on FB and it never needed me to give it a password. Ive tried changing my password for Q world but it always sends the email to my account for W world. I can only get into my city on Q world on my phone. And I hate the phone app. I hope this all made sence. Has anyone else had a problem like this?
First thing- hello SB50! I was on your friends list for a while on W. As for this issue- you would do well to contact InnoGames Support and open a ticket. I'm pretty sure they can deal w/ this.

DeletedUser30647

Hi Lord Muggle! Thank you for the suggestion but I have already done that as well and whenever I try to go to the link provided it just sends me back to a log in page for the game... just running me in circles Lol

DeletedUser28670

In an emergency..... contact the forum admins (either @Snowbelle , @Maestro , @Panacea) . They are forum moderators and if it's important you can talk to them. Snowbelle is the head forum mod along with Maestro, and Panacea is the community manager.

EDIT: @SB50Champs I thought of this when I first read this thread and thought it obvious, but i'm pretty sure you already tried this. Can't you just login with Facebook on the main site (https://us.forgeofempires.com/page/ , then go to Press HERE, Link is Gigantic) There is a login with Facebook option on the site. You can choose worlds on it once you're logged in. The official website is almost exactly the same as the FaceBook version.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8861

Lord Muggle thanks for your help....you are exactly right....a support ticket should be filed and we can help sort this issue.