• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Help with Halloween quest.

DeletedUser

I can't figure out this riddle. I am only in the Iron age. The riddle I am stuck on is:

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: I want the bodies of men with a hat. Four of those I need to see dead, if you do it you'll get the house of dread!"

PM me if you have any ideas as I don't want to spoil if for anyone.

Thanks,

The Crust

DeletedUser

GeneralCuster answered your question. The quest wants you to delete military units. The graveyard will show up in the "Inventory" tab (lower left of the screen). Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser8428

There are two different ones. One says that you need to figure out the riddles, the other tells you the riddle.

DeletedUser

SO IN TWO DAYS I HAVE TO BUILD LIKE 5 BUILDINGS WHY IS THERE NOT A CHOICE I DONT HAVE SPACE FOR EVEN A HOUSE

DeletedUser8428

So in two days I have to build like 5 buildings why is there not a choice I don't have space for even a house

For one thing, you don't have to build them and keep them. I don't know what your quest says (would have been helpful to include that), but even if your quest says "build 5 buildings" ... make space for one and build it. Delete. Build another one on the same space. Delete. Build another (and repeat.)

DeletedUser3679

For one thing, you don't have to build them and keep them. I don't know what your quest says (would have been helpful to include that), but even if your quest says "build 5 buildings" ... make space for one and build it. Delete. Build another one on the same space. Delete. Build another (and repeat.)

And to further clarify, the quest is satisfied as soon as you lay the building, you do not have to wait until it finishes building. So one space and a few minutes will do it.

DeletedUser10900

New question: Anyone have an idea for solving "Seize or science"?

DeletedUser24018

New question: I cannot figure out the "Five by Four" riddle..."Poltroon! Five by four or four by five, that's the goal for which you strive!". I have tried buillding but I don't have anything big enough to take up four by five squares.
Please help...