• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

help with ressources

DeletedUser27153

I'm early middle age, i have to rely on producing ressources every 5-7 minutes to gather as much as i can, which is very time consuming, can go into battle very often as my opponents are stronger than me, in short what am i doing so wrong, i'm about to delete my account, wayyyyyy too much work, i wanted to have fun not doing chores....sigh

DeletedUser12810

I just looks at your account and its looks like its on track. try to use the later 1 hour production instead of the 5 minute ones, they will burn you out quick. You have a little bit of dead space in there, you could probably tighten things up a little and get a few more buildings in there for more production. I would recommend getting another Guild, that has more members to help trade and to fight in the Guild expeditionary, that can help a lot with gold, supply's, goods, diamonds, troops, and even premium buildings.

DeletedUser27153

Thanks dalshan...thing is that i'm on call for work 24/7...which make for unusual free time....don't want to join a guild, rely on people that can't rely on me, just look at the time it took me to answer you back. Thanks for your input. i'll tidy up a bit as soon as i can, this tiny game is very time consuming.

DeletedUser12810

Trust me I know this game is time consuming, I have been playing for about 4 years. I am Military and have very random hours of play, even long extensive times with out any game play. I just returned 2 months ago from an 8 month Deployment. I have been in the same guild since about the beginning, they know my situation and work with me. Even a small guild that can participate in the Guild expeditionary is very helpful for getting stuff. Best of luck!