• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hey everyone, fun meeting is happening right now, feel free to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArrowsOfTime

everyday at 7:30 to 8:00 everyday i will be chatting at my profile about game stuff, what you want to be added or removed from the game, and a new GBG,GVG or a new guild battleing guild mode, thanks for reading and i hope to see you there, note this is for fun and will likely never happen in the game

Last edited:

Agent327

everyday at 7:30 to 8:00 i will be chatting at my profile about game stuff, what you want to be added or removed from the game, and a new GBG,GVG or a new guild battleing guild mode, thanks for reading and i hope to see you there

Do you expect that to have any influence on the game?

Plain Red Justice

I would like the GBG sector timings to be strictly randomized from 1 to 3 hours. It's an overall buff for farming sectors because swaps would happen more often but the main target of this is to overall nerf alliance sector locks

ArrowsOfTime

i think the NPC's should fight back, otherwise its just easy points and really not much of a downside to useing them for wallprotecting or rebubbleing

ArrowsOfTime

i allready put my GVG idea up on NPC's, how do you think that would change thing and would it be a bad change or good one

ArrowsOfTime

i will just post another one, i think that there should be a diamond GBing, each level would give you 1 diamond a day, and cost 200 FP for the first level, that way it can be ballenced and still help IF a player wants it

CommanderCool1234

So on level 100 it gets 100 diamonds? How expensive is it to level? This could be okay depending on how much to level and if you dont want to bother with making wishing well worlds. It would only start being okay at level 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.