• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hey INNO,where is a hood change????

DeletedUser23374

After 2 months of getting hit and plundered (DAILY), by the #1 stroke in my hood, I believe INNO needs to get with the program here. The guy is way ahead of me in points, like 3x, def./ attk., era and so on. What is the calculation for this???? Maybe INNO wants me to spend my cash on their upgrades, like the drummer boy. Really??? I know it is part of the game, but not the whole game. You people really need to do a proper hood change, like you used to. Like every 2 weeks. I used to enjoy the game and spend some cash on diamonds and such. Now it is a PITA when I see nothing is done for 2+ months. Very disappointed.....!

DeletedUser15042

Collect on time and it will be no issue to you. Someone attacking you for 2 months straight should have no negative affect on your game play, if you collect on time.

DeletedUser13452

It's a person they can't gain any points from as they are too far ahead.

DeletedUser15042

Caveman, you mean the lower age person can't gain any points? But they can gain BPs of much higher age GBs. Which is far more useful than points.

DeletedUser17558

I don't care if you are getting attacked, but I would like to see a hood change once in awhile.

Algona

What is this doing here? Ah, well....

If you've been getting plundered daily by the same person it's your own fault. Grow a pair, quit whining, and learn how to not get plundered.