High Guard Reapers

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Lancer, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

The High Guard Reapers are recruiting in the world of Jaims. We are becoming a more active guild that ends up in the top 3 of the guild expeditions fairly often. All invitations welcome!

2. Lancer

We reach level 3 of expeditions every week. Looking for active players that help contribute to the expeditions. No set requirements though.

3. Lancer

Looking for GE motivated members to join a great group of helpful team players. Only has 5 members as of now, but all 5 are active in aiding/tavern, contributing to others GBs, and most importantly GE. I personally help everyone whenever possible with whatever they need. Right now we are at level 14 and with that you get a forge point with your collection from your town hall. Lately, we have been winning every week in GE. OVERALL RANK IS AROUND 230, which is pretty good considering the small amount of members. I would like to get at least 5 more active members within a short amount of time. We are looking forward to expanding to even better rewards by becoming a top contender among others. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Otherwise, send me your application to the High Guard Reapers!

4. Lancer

We are still looking for interested players to join us. There is no real requirements to meet as of now, but we do request that you do what you can in GE.