• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

High Guards recruiting players (Arvahall)

Jermac18

We are a new guild recruiting players new and experienced. We have 1.92 and 1.9 threads among our offerings. We also do GVG for those who are so inclined. Come pay us a visit.

ThePhoenix199999

Thank you for the offer. I was in a Guild that I thought was worthwhile; and, started a couple of guilds which I thought I could use as friendly players to help myself under different names.

I don't play very well, don't like fighting, and don't know how to use the resources I have such as the medals and forge points.

I don't get trading either. It seems that I take very long in improving my game-situations. At first I was playing in all available cities

Agent327

Thank you for the offer. I was in a Guild that I thought was worthwhile; and, started a couple of guilds which I thought I could use as friendly players to help myself under different names.

I don't play very well, don't like fighting, and don't know how to use the resources I have such as the medals and forge points.

I don't get trading either. It seems that I take very long in improving my game-situations. At first I was playing in all available cities

Rules

1) One account per player
Each player may have only one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may
not be logged into or played by any other player.

8) Pushing

Operating a push account or knowingly benefiting from it is forbidden. A push account is an account
that is mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game. This means that
it is not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow, or to
knowingly receive benefits or any kind of support from such account.
Trades in any form (goods, Forge Points, etc.) that involve multiple worlds are forbidden.

I suggest you Contact Support and have them delete those other accounts, before you will be banned.