• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

King Amir

Story Quest Skip attempts, to get ME units in IA:

I made a test world to figure out how to lose the quest.
Things I figured out (ish):
Right now, it appears that the game runs in tutorial mode for about 1/3 of the BA quests, with the story quests influencing whether tutorial mode is done or not. Tutorial mode or not can be verified by checking the productions in supply buildings, they will be locked to 30 second productions if tutorial = true.
- More testing on this particular mechanic:
If Story is forced to stay in tutorial, will the story quest become lost upon reaching new cMap? Player that achieved ME units reported the quest loss in IA cMap, might be due to the fact that tutorial mode cannot exist in IA.
Forcing the story to stay in Tutorial could be accomplished by not constructing additional stilt houses, suspending the questline indefinitely, since BA has access to two other residential buildings.

The Conquer Another Sector quest is abortable, not unabortable as stated on the wiki. I have verified that in-game.

Still actively testing the side quest path given by the general, to see if it leads to anything. Probably not, but anything goes when trying to get higher age units.

Last edited:

WarMachineX

For the ME questline:

This did not work for me. Not only did I lose the 4 Bazooka Teams (not 3, right?), I got the research quest too. What I did was fight the first province, negotiate Natsuishu fully, and fight + negotiate the next eastern sector (Chigikawa), after which the research quest (Long Lived Man) occurred.
@UBERhelp1 Any thoughts on this?