• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

jaymoney23456

We don't know, that's what we're trying to find out :p

Losing the story quests means just that - the story stops appearing. You only have recurring or side quests available. Usually this happens when some kind of trigger is skipped, or the logic breaks a bit. However, there are certain spots in the story that will cause the story to reappear. So if you lose the story, you can just avoid completing any side/recurring quests until you reach much higher continent maps, and then it's much more likely that when you complete a side/recurring quest, the story says "Oh! You're on that higher age's story now!" and jumps you there.

Even now, with Truth or Dare, that's essentially what we're doing. We're waiting at a place where we don't have a story quest (since Truth or Dare is a side quest) until we get further on the map, at which point we can trick the story into thinking we're farther along than we should be.
I see. That makes sense. I had forgotten exactly how it went given its been years since I went through it in indy and PE.

cliffclaven

I could use some help please, I messed up and only have 2 techs left, and it looks like I need at least 5 to get hovers. Do I have to age up to get more techs available, or will that mess me up?

cliffclaven

Where are you in the story, what age are you in, where are you on the map?
I am in Industrial, on the Bring in the Colonel story quest, and I'm pretty sure I'm on the last sector of the PME map (Ong Chu Coui Cung). All I have left on the tech tree in Industrial are breech loaders and infrastructure.

UBERhelp1

I am in Industrial, on the Bring in the Colonel story quest, and I'm pretty sure I'm on the last sector of the PME map (Ong Chu Coui Cung). All I have left on the tech tree in Industrial are breech loaders and infrastructure.
Does 2 techs left include the one for Bring in the Colonel?