• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

UBERhelp1

i am in EMA and want to negotiate the map impatiently to Future ...
Ok. So the earliest you can get those MG teams (to the best of my knowledge) is InA. I can't be sure whether if you go to the FE map, you will be able to still get all the MG teams. There is the possibility that you could skip to the FE questline somewhere, but as of right now no one knows what exactly will happen.

Assuming you do still get the PME questline, you might or might not get the MG teams. It depends on whether the game records the order you take provinces in or not. You might reach the questline and since you took all the provinces, it gives you quests based on that. I don't have any information related to that, so I can't give a definitive answer either way.

Curley Jue

thanks. helpful!! i will not enter the PME map. i need to go to InA anyway (after arc80) to get my reocurring slot back as i triggered a quest by negotiating Garringcton (to gready...).
Is it safe iro „ getting MGs“ to get the last Sector on the ME map to get the extension and not scouting PME map?

Last edited:
I got hover tanks in PME. How I did it..
I finished all quests in ME till i was stuck on the PME quest that requires u to get the last 2 tech.
I negotiated all CE map except the 2 province on the left that can be skipped (stopped at finishing CE map except 2 sectors)
I finished the PME quest that I was stuck on, then kept doing all quests till i got 3 Recurring quests in PME.
Next I...
...scouted TE avoided 3 provinces then negotiated first sector in FE. (without touching recurring quests)
Once I negotiated first province of FE i got did a recurring quest that gave me a FE quest.
Did all FE quests till i got tanks.

https://ibb.co/pddcSS6
Once I did the quests after the PME quest the 1 sector in CE had to be scouted to finish a quest, but I would still avoid it till the quest appears for it. But i still left the other sector untouched.
You could also avoid getting Tanks in PME and just stick with 3 RQs for PME or higher age if you have a high lvl CF this will give you lot more goods/fps having a 3rd RQ.

-Sebastian-

I got hover tanks in PME. How I did it..
I finished all quests in ME till i was stuck on the PME quest that requires u to get the last 2 tech.
I negotiated all CE map except the 2 province on the left that can be skipped (stopped at finishing CE map except 2 sectors)
I finished the PME quest that I was stuck on, then kept doing all quests till i got 3 Recurring quests in PME.
Next I...
...scouted TE avoided 3 provinces then negotiated first sector in FE. (without touching recurring quests)
Once I negotiated first province of FE i got did a recurring quest that gave me a FE quest.
Did all FE quests till i got tanks.

https://ibb.co/pddcSS6
Once I did the quests after the PME quest the 1 sector in CE had to be scouted to finish a quest, but I would still avoid it till the quest appears for it. But i still left the other sector untouched.
You could also avoid getting Tanks in PME and just stick with 3 RQs for PME or higher age if you have a high lvl CF this will give you lot more goods/fps having a 3rd RQ.

Hm. So if I understand you right, you aged up from ME to PME while you were still on the CE map (with 2 sectors to go), and when you finished the PME story quests, it gave you a 3rd recurring quest (instead of going to CE or TE story quests)?

right. Thats what i normally do for getting 3 RQs in other worlds for all ages from PME or higher. But i also got 3 RQs by doing all provinces on FE stopping before the first expansion province and I was able to get 3 RQs again. THat is something i want to try out next time, which is Scout FE map before first expansion province, skipping the CE and TE provinces too see what happens if i get 3 RQs again.

UBERhelp1

thanks. helpful!! i will not enter the PE map. i need to go to InA anyway (after arc80) to get my reocurring slot back as i triggered a quest by negotiating Garringcton (to gready...).
Is it safe iro „ getting MGs“ to get the last Sector on the PE map to get the extension and not scouting PE map?
Wait... are you saying PE as in PostModern Era (generally referred to as PME) or PE as in Progressive Era (generally referred to as PE)? And how can you take provinces on the PE map without scouting it?

Curley Jue

sincere apologies. i mixed it up and corrected it via editing. i mean I will not enter the PME map and stop on the last sector of ME map (to get max extensions) without scouting PME map to keep chances high to receive MGs in PE age

Rob Bin Dahood

Next I...

Mindlessforge, did you negotiate all of the TE map as well? I'm wondering if fighting or negotiating makes a difference on the CE and TE maps. Plus, goods are too damn expensive in Birka :p

ODragon

In Tomorrow:
I just took Bajatai and it gave me a couple of quest, the last one, The Drug Lord, giving 2 of the Combat Drones.

I accidently hit negotiate on a single Torrinhos sector and it did not give me the troops so be very careful.

Future.jpg

Last edited:

Mackey the First

All of this is fun when you have AF troops in CE, I've even gotten to the OF and will have them but it takes forever. The time it takes costs you in the long run.

Hawkery

Hi,

I'm about to jump from CA to PE next GBG.
I already have the 2 conscripts from PE right now, and ofcourse my goal is to get the 5 MG's when i age up to PE (I'm skipping InA).
It seems to me that i can just aquire the full PE and ME map in advance without any concerns about missing out on a RQ slot or missing out on troops.
Is that correct?

It would make the jump to PE much easier if i could clear the cmaps already, so i can just unlock the tech when needed and don't waste too much timebefore unlocking PE tech to make new troops...

Tytan the Great

Hi,

I already have the 2 conscripts from PE right now, and ofcourse my goal is to get the 5 MG's when i age up to PE (I'm skipping InA).
It seems to me that i can just aquire the full PE and ME map in advance without any concerns about missing out on a RQ slot or missing out on troops.
Is that correct?

It would make the jump to PE much easier if i could clear the cmaps already, so i can just unlock the tech when needed and don't waste too much timebefore unlocking PE tech to make new troops...
Your are correct. Is there a reason you want skip Indy? I found the MG team to be more useful in Indy. Starting with PE, every troop is ranged, so your MG will get wounded much easily.

UBERhelp1

Hi,

Is that correct?

To build on what @Tytan the Great said, your MG Teams will get damaged much easier. I'd also recommend going through the rest of the PME questline and aborting the "Truth or Dare" quest to get the 2 Missile Artillery. Those will be helpful when facing PE units when you need some more range.

Nicholas002

To build on what @Tytan the Great said, your MG Teams will get damaged much easier. I'd also recommend going through the rest of the PME questline and aborting the "Truth or Dare" quest to get the 2 Missile Artillery. Those will be helpful when facing PE units when you need some more range.
Is the 'truth or dare" quest a story quest?

Hawkery

Is there a reason you want skip Indy?
We are grouping together in specific era's, so gbg goods are cheaper ;)

I'd also recommend going through the rest of the PME questline and aborting the "Truth or Dare" quest to get the 2 Missile Artillery.

I'll be using those MG's for GE and in my defensive army, so i'm not worried too much. I'm strong enough to retalitae ;) I'll defi check out the rest of PME to get even more troops! Ty.

ODragon

Taking Rio Roxo has opened two quests so far:
1st one is uncompletable (Gadgeteer) unless you are in FE but rewards are just a small amount of goods so skippable.
2nd one is Media Control which does gives a Surveillance Nexus (Tomorrow Era +2000 4x4 happiness building, single lane road). While I know this thread isn't necessarily about this, It is useful to know since the building is more efficient that the diamond cultural building of CE (2-LANE) where I am.

I'll edit and update if a third quest comes after this.

Edit: No third quest from Rio Roxo!

1601181519336.png

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Taking Rio Roxo has opened two quests so far:
1st one is uncompletable unless you are in FE but rewards are just a small amount of goods so skippable.
2nd one is Media Control which does gives a Surveillance Nexus (Tomorrow Era +2000 4x4 happiness building, single lane road). While I know this thread isn't necessarily about this, It is useful to know since the building is more efficient that the diamond cultural building of CE (2-LANE) where I am.

I'll edit and update if a third quest comes after this.

Edit: No third quest from Rio Roxo!

View attachment 17239
Actually that Surveillance Nexus quest can be triggered while the player is still in Industrial Age. I have it built in my InA city just because I think it looks cool :)