Yes. You have to have negotiated Okahe, but it didn't trigger for me until much later. I think I got it after Garrincton. I got the Guns for the Natives first. That's abortable, and I think you have to complete it to get The Native's Support afterwards.Is it possible to get "The Natives' Support" in CA? And if so how do you trigger it?
I think you're right about completing Guns for the Natives, but I'm just not sure how it triggers. You'd think it would trigger sometime when you are actually progressing through the InA story.Yes. You have to have negotiated Okahe, but it didn't trigger for me until much later. I think I got it after Garrincton. I got the Guns for the Natives first. That's abortable, but I think you have to complete it to get The Native's Support afterwards.
It might be that I got it after I got the Progressive tanks and came back to do more of the Industrial map.
For some reason, at least in CE for sure, the story quests just suddenly switch to FE. You skip all the other story quests in between. I don't know why it does this.Hi,
As previously described, I´m in InA, and now I´ve negotiated Agatar and need to proceed to PE to continue with the PME story quest line. Can somebody please describe more in detail, how this mechanism works to jump from "old story quest line" to the FE story line?
@UBERhelp1 you said I need to continue with the PME stody quest line - okay but what happens to overcome the technology blockage? Does the PME story quest becomes a side quest and suddenly the FE story starts additionally to the PME quest line? But when and how? What´s the reason for that?
|Higher Age Units Guide 100,000 Views!|
|Higher Age Units Guide v1.14|
As far as I know, to trigger the CE side quests you have to be in at least ME for the attack helicopters. Past that, I'd say PME is needed.Does anyone have information what is the earliest age you can trigger the CE sidequests that reward units?
I am in IndA right now, I fought the first 3 provinces of the CE map. I arrived at Al-Shadyra, the first province of Abdul Alhazred, and I would love to get the CE units. Do I need to move to PE, ME or all the way up to PME to get those?
Also, do I need to negotiate with Abdulor can I fight his sectors?
The quests I am looking to trigger are:
Who's the Madman?
I think you can complete Dictator's Death. I don't think you should get the CE tech blocker quest if you skipped those two provinces.Hi all, i`m in InA, all CE map except 2 provinces accured (first 4 prov. by negotiation, other by force) Quest "Truth or dare" not competed/aborted. After conqering last CE prov. i got quest "Dictator`s death" instead reccuring quest. What i can to do next? Abort " Truth or dare" or complete "Dictator`s death" or scout "Salfah"(may be side quest with CE units appears) or nothing to do and scout/accuring cMap up to 2nd Damba`s province?
Sorry for my poor english, i`m russian
ARGH I was so close to figuring this out. I was just off though :/Okay guys I´ve made it to jump to the FE story line being still in InA/PE, which should enable me to get hover tanks and further era troops already in this relatively early stage of the game. This is the way to get to this point:
1. Get the PME MG Team in InA (see this guide) as they are very helpful on the cMAP.
2. Start this strategy in an very early InA stage and develop technologies only when it is really really needed.
3. Proceed with to the PME story line until you reach "Your Choice: Truth or Dare?". Because of the story itself, this story quest becomes a side quest, which you need to keep open at all time from now on. This enables you to block the progress of the PME story and have the story quest slot open.
4. Continue with the tactics described in this guide to reach the FE cMap (including all the skipped sectors in CE and TE; including negotiate Agador).
5. Now you need to fill all other quest-slots (2x side quests (maybe recurring quests works also fine)) with the respective tasks, but you have to keep them open (don´t press the collect button)
6. Now complete one of the other side quests (not Truth or Dare!) and you get a new story quest from CE (Dictator's Death)
7. Complete Dictator´s Death and it brings you to the FE story quest: "Eyes Ahead". With this you´ve made it to the FE story line, which will opens you the door to all the crazy troops in FE, AF & OF!
Here are some comments, I experienced:
Re 2.: I had no InA technologies left and needed to proceed to PE, which now gives me enough technologies to get all the AF/OF troops
Re 4.: I developed the cMap to FE before point 3. So you can do point 4 also before point 3. Important is only, that you don´t complete "Truth or Dare" before being on the FE cMap.
Re 5.: I´m not sure, if you really need to fill all other slots, but I got this as a tipp from another player and just did it to be on the safe side.
Most important after all this: The quest "Your Choice: Truth or Dare" needs to stay open all the time (which takes one RQ slot). If you complete this quest, you will jump back to the PME story line!