• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

When you say you've cleared all that, you mean you've taken up to OF on the cMap while in LMA? You will for sure be able to get at least up to PME, but if you've taken all the CE provinces then you'll be blocked on that map until you age up to CE.
Sadly, I never paid attention to this nor has anyone told me so I kept going till last night. So I just looked at the map right now and I still have Nevarrone, Embruniez, and Dorango to clear. Everything else on that map is clear. And just recently I checked and am able to fight IA troops else it was all negotiations. My current attack is around 600/500 defense without any potions or traven buff.

I am in an area with Sot Dam Lay and Phuc Hich on the map.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Sadly, I never paid attention to this nor has anyone told me so I kept going till last night. So I just looked at the map right now and I still have Nevarrone, Embruniez, and Dorango to clear. Everything else on that map is clear. And just recently I checked and am able to fight IA troops else it was all negotiations. My current attack is around 600/500 defense without any potions or traven buff.

I am in an area with Sot Dam Lay and Phuc Hich on the map.
Ok so you should be fine as long as you stop pushing the map now. You'll want to wait until you can get the story caught up to your progress on the map. Once you age up, you'll be able to take the story there and then progress as the guide explains :)

Ok so you should be fine as long as you stop pushing the map now. You'll want to wait until you can get the story caught up to your progress on the map. Once you age up, you'll be able to take the story there and then progress as the guide explains :)
Perfect, Thanks! Currently, my story quest requires me to build certain CA things so it's on hold till at least towards the end of the month but no later than the 2nd week of August. I will follow up as hit IA. I assume I can still get turrets and railguns maybe?

UBERhelp1

Perfect, Thanks! Currently, my story quest requires me to build certain CA things so it's on hold till at least towards the end of the month but no later than the 2nd week of August. I will follow up as hit IA. I assume I can still get turrets and railguns maybe?
You should be able to. Especially with moving up to PE, you've got a lot of techs that you can research for it.

Ben Trovato

The more technologies you save unresearched in the tree, the more advanced units you can get later. When you age up to Colonial, you can get Indy and Progressive units. When you age to Indy, you can get Rail Guns, Turturrets and Hover Tanks, but you have to follow the plan (or work out your own equivalent). If you reach Indy without having saved any technologies, you can just about get the rail guns and the hovers, but you won't be able to get any turturrets.

The more technologies you save unresearched in the tree, the more advanced units you can get later. When you age up to Colonial, you can get Indy and Progressive units. When you age to Indy, you can get Rail Guns, Turturrets and Hover Tanks, but you have to follow the plan (or work out your own equivalent). If you reach Indy without having saved any technologies, you can just about get the rail guns and the hovers, but you won't be able to get any turturrets.
Perfect that was my last question. Until now I have researched it all till I started reading more into this thread. So I should leave things unresearched till I get to that age.

FluffyPhoenix

So I get some of those quests that trigger when you take a sector, the last of which was to aid 87 people for two random TE prizes, then it jumped back to BA side quests of having 10 or fewer people available. I had over 2,000.

UBERhelp1

So I get some of those quests that trigger when you take a sector, the last of which was to aid 87 people for two random TE prizes, then it jumped back to BA side quests of having 10 or fewer people available. I had over 2,000.
Did you get a Surveillance Nexus?

mineseA

Just a suggestion, but you should list which specific quests give you the higher age units and also where specifically the quests are. Also, I have a question. Tech blocked in Indy and about to finish off Gorski. What should I do?

Edit: If you do take my suggestion, I will personally go through every quest and list all of the ones that give you units on here.

UBERhelp1

Just a suggestion, but you should list which specific quests give you the higher age units and also where specifically the quests are. Also, I have a question. Tech blocked in Indy and about to finish off Gorski. What should I do?

Edit: If you do take my suggestion, I will personally go through every quest and list all of the ones that give you units on here.
Sorta coming soon? You'll see, eventually. I'm doing it in my own, weird, overcomplicated way :)

I'd say if you want you could move up to PE if you still want hovers. But if you want to stay in InA, you can just keep the PE troops and use those.

KingJMobile

I would definitely age to PE. You can still get all the troops and you might just have an easier time in the ME and PME Map now that you can sacrifice PE units instead.

FluffyPhoenix

The dreaded tower ruin truly is unskippable. Sad, but now I actually have to play the game normally for quite a while since I have no FPs or GBs outside of a CF.