• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.11

UBERhelp1

Question:

I'm in Industrial. I got the Rapid Fire Cannon, and have cleared the map through Natsuishu, currently fighting in Kyushima.

I seem to be blocked in Story Quest at "Peace Conference". How do I get PE resi buildings? I have no resi building tech left to unlock in IA.....am I stuck permanently, or is there a way out?
If you have no tech left to research, then you're stuck permanently, until you age up.

.Xav.

Question:

I'm in Industrial. I got the Rapid Fire Cannon, and have cleared the map through Natsuishu, currently fighting in Kyushima.

I seem to be blocked in Story Quest at "Peace Conference". How do I get PE resi buildings? I have no resi building tech left to unlock in IA.....am I stuck permanently, or is there a way out?
If you have no residential techs left, this means you unlocked too many techs too fast I'm afraid. There are 3 residential techs in INA, so with a bit of planning you shouldn't get tech blocked there. You'll be stuck here until you age up to Progressive :(

Cyrus the Adequate

If you have no residential techs left, this means you unlocked too many techs too fast I'm afraid. There are 3 residential techs in INA, so with a bit of planning you shouldn't get tech blocked there. You'll be stuck here until you age up to Progressive :(
If you have no tech left to research, then you're stuck permanently, until you age up.
Thanks....but.....crap. Oh, well.

.Xav.

Hi again! During the FE story, after taking the first province of FE, while still being in INA, is it safe to complete/abort recurring quests? At the moment I have one story quest from FE, the "truth or dare" quest that I won't touch, and a recurring quest from INA that I haven't touched yet. Is it safe to abort/complete that RQ? Thanks !

UBERhelp1

Hi again! During the FE story, after taking the first province of FE, while still being in INA, is it safe to complete/abort recurring quests? At the moment I have one story quest from FE, the "truth or dare" quest that I won't touch, and a recurring quest from INA that I haven't touched yet. Is it safe to abort/complete that RQ? Thanks !
Yup. You're safe.

I have followed this guide in Progressive, got my 4 HT's, got into the second area of Arctic Future map and have no more PE tech's left to research.

If I age up to modern era to get the rest of the OF troops, how much of a difference will there be in max attrition? Currently with approx. 900/800
with the HT's I've hit 127 attrition max when auto battling needing diamond revivals at 125 and 127. Previously in PE my max attrition topped out around 55 or so. Also is it even worth getting the OF troops as the HT's are so awesome?

If I decide not to age up to modern now, will I ruin the ability to get the OF troops when I finally do age up to modern if I progress ahead on the map through OF to get the expansions?

Also thanks for making this guide, the game has for me become super fun, where before I was becoming a bit bored, and space for adding more attack/defense is no longer a concern. :)

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

I have followed this guide in Progressive, got my 4 HT's, got into the second area of Arctic Future map and have no more PE tech's left to research.

If I age up to modern era to get the rest of the OF troops, how much of a difference will there be in max attrition? Currently with approx. 900/800
with the HT's I've hit 127 attrition max when auto battling needing diamond revivals at 125 and 127. Previously in PE my max attrition topped out around 55 or so. Also is it even worth getting the OF troops as the HT's are so awesome?

If I decide not to age up to modern now, will I ruin the ability to get the OF troops when I finally do age up to modern if I progress ahead on the map through OF to get the expansions?

Also thanks for making this guide, the game has for me become super fun, where before I was becoming a bit bored, and space for adding more attack/defense is no longer a concern. :)
I can't say on max attrition, but Paratroopers can be really scary because they can get within striking distance of a hover before you can react to save it. At a high enough attrition level it will be possible to get your hovers severely damaged. Turturrets are awesome in GBG, but I haven't been able to use them in ME so I can't speak for it myself.

If you push the map, you'll be fine.

I'm glad you enjoyed the guide :)