• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

FluffyPhoenix

I stand corrected. I did start scouting and forgot about it until my phone just buzzed me. Now I should cliffhang you for three days to pay back for that premier, ha!1657864858860.png

demondemon54

Thanks for the amazing guide UBER! Between you and KingJ I’ve made it to the beginning of the OF map. About how far in are the first two Turturrets?
3DFE3284-C518-40AD-B97F-725D1AA07857.jpeg

demondemon54

How much of an attack bonus you need to be able to easily fight through Progressive Era units without taking too much damage to Hover Tanks and Turturrets? I am nearing the end of Arctic Future and I will have to age up to receive units from Oceanic Future. My Attack/Defense bonus is 444/378 Is it worth it to age up to PE? At the moment I am able to one-shoot most of InA units but I am afraid it might get harder in PE.
1 Hover/Turturret and 7 rogues will do you wonders in PE

KingJMobile

I stand corrected. I did start scouting and forgot about it until my phone just buzzed me. Now I should cliffhang you for three days to pay back for that premier, ha!View attachment 19738
If you do get the FE story started in BA, you’ll be an absolute FoE legend ngl. I’ve seen someone do max attrition in IA GBG with 400/200.

Thanks for the amazing guide UBER! Between you and KingJ I’ve made it to the beginning of the OF map. About how far in are the first two Turturrets?
View attachment 19739
The first two Turtles are in Part 2 Province 8. So, you’ll still need to wait awhile.

DreadfulCadillac

I'll be real with yall, as i've said previously this is a great guide, but thanks to me being stuck at a tech blocker I am not at all following it, I am instead just fighting my way through the cmaps for more and more expansions so I don't have to age up for expansions lol

UBERhelp1

I'll be real with yall, as i've said previously this is a great guide, but thanks to me being stuck at a tech blocker I am not at all following it, I am instead just fighting my way through the cmaps for more and more expansions so I don't have to age up for expansions lol
You don't have to follow it. Do whatever makes you happy :)

KingJMobile

Which tech blocker are you stuck on?

FluffyPhoenix

Okay, so first oddity in the quests has appeared. After doing flagon and fruit farm-related quests, it jumped and asked me to build frame houses.

RichinZhills

Awesome Guide Dude! Came a little late for a lot of my worlds. I was just negotiating through them without the story. So I have an Iron Age world stuck on an LMA quest all the way into PME territory. Some of my other worlds were the same, the story got stuck, but I kept going forward on the cMap just negotiating. But thanks to your guide, aligning the story with my cities and trying to fix things. Some I'll have to take into the new Age, but now I know what I'm doing, Thanks!
I found in a few of my worlds that I didn't fully research everything, and you might want to add a section on Techs you can skip through simply to get to Colonial. That should give you more extra techs from back Ages you might be able to use. I rushed another IA world that I was parking on, it was stuck on the LMA Beware the Wizard I think, I needed to have that tower decoration to build. Fortunately, I wasn't that far on the cMap, hadn't taken Grand Gap yet. But once I got there and finished that quest, it jumped to the Colonial Pacify Them to have a Military building, so maybe that's the Tech block for anything past Colonial Units. So will rush through LMA also to save those techs. Again, Thanks for your hard work!

Hi, So I just found this thread and would like little help. So I am currently in LMA for the past 10 months roughly? I looked at the map and all for the troops and all. I now have all of that cleared so does that mean I cannot obtain turrets and railguns directly? I am close to moving to Progressive soon enough just waiting on the last few buildings to reach a certain level.

UBERhelp1

Hi, So I just found this thread and would like little help. So I am currently in LMA for the past 10 months roughly? I looked at the map and all for the troops and all. I now have all of that cleared so does that mean I cannot obtain turrets and railguns directly? I am close to moving to Progressive soon enough just waiting on the last few buildings to reach a certain level.
When you say you've cleared all that, you mean you've taken up to OF on the cMap while in LMA? You will for sure be able to get at least up to PME, but if you've taken all the CE provinces then you'll be blocked on that map until you age up to CE.