• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Highland Harvesters is Welcoming New Members

DeletedUser

Hail!

Highland Harvesters is a laid-back guild with little rules, other than being civil to one another.

Please come join us no matter what aspect of the game you wish to enjoy.

Rules:
No restrictions on participation: We all have lives.
Free FAIR trades between members: You may make unfair trades, as long as it is 'unfair' to you.
Be courtious and a friend to all members: Can't we all just get along?
Do not make the founders mad, or you may be looking for a new guild: Because....We said so.

As I get in-game more often than here, it is best to message me or biga0068 there with questions, an invite, nonsensical ramblings, and or your favorite jello flavor.

Happy Travels,

TehBeard

Talc

Hey, been a guild member here for a short while.
Adds another aspect of the game and can now trade with out using forge points for goods you need. So helps for quicker advances.

PM for an invite!

Hail!

Highland Harvesters is a laid-back guild with little rules, other than being civil to one another.

Please come join us no matter what aspect of the game you wish to enjoy.

Rules:
No restrictions on participation: We all have lives.
Free FAIR trades between members: You may make unfair trades, as long as it is 'unfair' to you.
Be courtious and a friend to all members: Can't we all just get along?
Do not make the founders mad, or you may be looking for a new guild: Because....We said so.

As I get in-game more often than here, it is best to message me or biga0068 there with questions, an invite, nonsensical ramblings, and or your favorite jello flavor.

Happy Travels,

TehBeard