• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hilarious guild names

DeletedUser

Any of you guys ever come across a really funny sounding guild name? Or guild names that just make you think, "What?" Here is one I saw recently that i felt was pretty funny..................."The White Brotherhood"....Haha really?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow I spelled guild wrong haha nice.

Edited title. gimccla thank you gimccla

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6380

I think the best comedic names I've ever seen were the "Vial of Dye" guilds. They had tags like [Red] and [Blue]. Well, "We Are Lost Send [Help]" was a good one too.

DeletedUser6963

was in a guild called "Dingleberries" leader got temp banned and came back changing name to Banned from FOE

DeletedUser5821

A guild that no longer exists-Stinky Cheese...Run by EatCheese who's city name is St.Pickles.Silly guy.He's in my old Guild now my parent Guild if you would.

DeletedUser

The guild I am currently in is called Top Side The Daisies, as in not pushing daisies.

DeletedUser13942

I can't think of a really good giuild ive seen but 2 usernames come to mind "Nobody" and "onlyoneperson"
so when you saw them in the event log it read "noone moyivated your aircraft factory" and "onlyone person attacked your city"