• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Himeji Castle + GE ?!?!

• Thread starter DeletedUser31540
  • Start date

DeletedUser31540

On Tuesday morning i collected from my HC (lv 62) then did all 64 Ge encounters

I did not collect 1 single spoils of war reward

Is it possible i got some non fp reward and just didnt realize? Or do GE encounters ruin one’s shot at spoils of war?

DeletedUser37581

On Tuesday morning i collected from my HC (lv 62) then did all 64 Ge encounters

I did not collect 1 single spoils of war reward

Is it possible i got some non fp reward and just didnt realize? Or do GE encounters ruin one’s shot at spoils of war?
By including the information that you did all 64 encounters, you've opened the possibility that there might be a misunderstanding of how the Himeji Castle works. At level 62, it only has the possibility of triggering after the first 9 successful battles. Any battles you managed to complete after that were irrelevant.

And of course, negotiated encounters don't count.

Agent327

Another one that does not get what he wants whn what you can get is random. It just never stops!

DeletedUser31540

By including the information that you did all 64 encounters, you've opened the possibility that there might be a misunderstanding of how the Himeji Castle works. At level 62, it only has the possibility of triggering after the first 9 successful battles. Any battles you managed to complete after that were irrelevant.

And of course, negotiated encounters don't count.

Bro you think i have a lv 62 HC and do not know how it works? You think i negotatie GE ?!? ... bro get real ... to be fair i included the bit about doing all 64 as a subtle boast so i guess this is the punishment i get for my conceitedness

Thanks for the responses everyone :)

I guess the GE post battle screen pop-up takes precedece over spoils of war pop up—— devs should change this so they both display one after the other

DeletedUser37581

Bro you think i have a lv 62 HC and do not know how it works? You think i negotatie GE ?!? ... bro get real ... to be fair i included the bit about doing all 64 as a subtle boast so i guess this is the punishment i get for my conceitedness

Thanks for the responses everyone :)

I guess the GE post battle screen pop-up takes precedece over spoils of war pop up—— devs should change this so they both display one after the other
You never know. Every now and then I see questions from a high level Chateau owner about why Forge Points aren't boosted. The other day, someone in Virtual Future was asking if it would be better to build an Arctic Orangery or a Terracotta Army. So yeah, if there's doubt, I tend to err on the side of giving advice that should be obvious (but sometimes isn't). My apologies for offending you.

DeletedUser31540

You never know. Every now and then I see questions from a high level Chateau owner about why Forge Points aren't boosted. The other day, someone in Virtual Future was asking if it would be better to build an Arctic Orangery or a Terracotta Army. So yeah, if there's doubt, I tend to err on the side of giving advice that should be obvious (but sometimes isn't). My apologies for offending you.

Apology accepted! Though truth be told it was unnecessary as afterall, i did post a fairly obvious question in the questions thread of a forum and have no business getting angry upon the recival of graciously given advice !

DeletedUser29726

They do display one after the other. The battle result shows first. When you close that spoils of war comes up. After that the expedition points window comes up. Spoils of war and expedition points have the same styling of window though so it's quite possible to not mentally process it as you're droning on through GE. Or quite possible that you just had an unlucky day - you should expect a zero rewards day from your himeji once or twice a year at 58. 62 wouldn't be much different.