Himeji Castle

Discussion in 'Forge Hall' started by DragsterJeff, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Then there are two possibilities. You didn't notice it and clicked out of it without realizing it...or you just haven't won anything from it in GE yet. It most definitely works in GE, and I most definitely have seen the Spoils of War results immediately when the battle ends...before going to the Victory screen.

2. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

Start using Himeji spoils ONLY in GE and you’ll start getting the rewards in GE

It’s random so if you’re splitting your tries between GE and non-GE then of course you might never see it in GE.

Also haven’t checked your posts to see what lvl your HC is, but low lvl HC has low chance of occurring. To put this into perspective, when generating random numbers from a online random number generator I’ve had 50+ “misses” @ 9% (the equivalent of a lvl 2 Himeji) which would be nearly two weeks of no hits

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  3. posineg

posineg New Member

After a week of notes and GE battles, I got my first reward (50 goods). I did not receive the banner "Spoils of War" that I would have gotten via a neighbor battle though I did get a brief window stating 50 goods. I still stand by my statement that the Himeji Castle does not work properly, in that the "Spoils of War" banner does not display... which lead to the initial doubt.

4. Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar the Mysterious Well-Known Member

Must be at your end then, because I got several banners in GE from both of my HC today, just like I always do. The only time I've ever seen it not display was when I clicked out of the battle too quickly and closed it before it had a chance to open.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  5. LacLongQuan

LacLongQuan Well-Known Member

49.57% chances/10 tries at level 105
    About the toss of a coin, try to flip a coin 10 times lol

6. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Just did. It flipped all 10 times.

7. Cassandra 520 the Strong

Cassandra 520 the Strong New Member

7/8 battles today gave me 125 goods, 10 rogues, 260 fps, and 50 diamonds. I’d say it’s working just fine.