• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Himeji Castle

DeletedUser

If by you mean in working; that the counter in the mini icons in the upper right noted the remaining usage and that you might have gotten rewards, then yes H.C. is working. I just have never seen a "Spoils of War" banner in GE.

I will try S.L.'s advice and take note of my stuff and then compare.
Then there are two possibilities. You didn't notice it and clicked out of it without realizing it...or you just haven't won anything from it in GE yet. It most definitely works in GE, and I most definitely have seen the Spoils of War results immediately when the battle ends...before going to the Victory screen.

Emberguard

I get the random part. I am not complaining about the RNG. More the question is after reading elsewhere that the GE had not displayed the results of the H.C., is the a place to see if the H.C. did give a reward. I only attack neighbors when I cannot attack via a GE ad I have seen the Spoils of War plaque. I have NEVER received a reward in a GE and I try to battle through to lvl4. I don't doubt S.L., I just am waiting for the results or looking elsewhere to confirm.
Start using Himeji spoils ONLY in GE and you’ll start getting the rewards in GE

It’s random so if you’re splitting your tries between GE and non-GE then of course you might never see it in GE.

Also haven’t checked your posts to see what lvl your HC is, but low lvl HC has low chance of occurring. To put this into perspective, when generating random numbers from a online random number generator I’ve had 50+ “misses” @ 9% (the equivalent of a lvl 2 Himeji) which would be nearly two weeks of no hits

DeletedUser36415

After a week of notes and GE battles, I got my first reward (50 goods). I did not receive the banner "Spoils of War" that I would have gotten via a neighbor battle though I did get a brief window stating 50 goods. I still stand by my statement that the Himeji Castle does not work properly, in that the "Spoils of War" banner does not display... which lead to the initial doubt.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Must be at your end then, because I got several banners in GE from both of my HC today, just like I always do. The only time I've ever seen it not display was when I clicked out of the battle too quickly and closed it before it had a chance to open.

DeletedUser40618

7/8 battles today gave me 125 goods, 10 rogues, 260 fps, and 50 diamonds. I’d say it’s working just fine.