• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hippodrome upgrades?

Lankybrit

Hi,

Let's say you have the Hippodrome and the one at the other end (forgot its name), and lots of tracks. When you move up an age, and want all the stuff to be at the new age, do you have to upgrade the Hippodrome, other end, and all the tracks? Or do you only need to upgrade Hippodrome and other end?

Thanks.

Agent327

You need to upgrade everything if you want it to be upraded to the next age. Question is if you need to.

Lankybrit

Well, what I'm interested in is which goods will I get? Will it be lets say EMA if I've upgraded both ends, or Iron Age if the tracks are Iron Age?

Agent327

Every piece is a seperate piece, so you get goods from the age it is in. It's a set. It works like all sets.

Lankybrit

Every piece is a seperate piece, so you get goods from the age it is in. It's a set. It works like all sets.
Sigh. You don't collect from the tracks, just from the end pieces. Other sets, you collect from each piece. Anyway. I did a test. I upgraded both ends and now I'm getting goods from my age. BTW: Silly design from Innogames IMHO. The tracks get motivated too, for no effect.

Last edited:

Agent327

Big sigh. Only track relevant is the Venetoi and that gives goods from the age the track is in. Even if you collect from the ends. Tracks get motivated because of their production.

Lankybrit

Yep, just checked the Wiki. Sorry that I didn't do that before. Yeah, it's happiness is changed by motivation, and goods depend on the track's age. I could have sworn all my goods were from EMA, but I'll go and check to see what's going on. I think I might just store the whole thing. Doesn't seem worth the space when you need so many age upgrades for it. Thanks for all your answers and for putting me right.

Agent327

Yep, just checked the Wiki. Sorry that I didn't do that before. Yeah, it's happiness is changed by motivation, and goods depend on the track's age. I could have sworn all my goods were from EMA, but I'll go and check to see what's going on. I think I might just store the whole thing. Doesn't seem worth the space when you need so many age upgrades for it. Thanks for all your answers and for putting me right.

Why? From the looks of it you do not have Venetoi tracks and those are the only ones that need age updates.