• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Historical questline: Isadora Duncan - Feedback

Algona

I Beat The Move!

Well, well, well, another quest. But a Wishing Well? Nice prize INNO! I'll doubtlessly whiff on Diamonds again, but looking forward to this one.

DeletedUser18879

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKS...

While a student of modern dance, I devoted many hours perfecting the ethos behind Isadora's own ideology.

I performed a dance tribute to her, which was the singular most impressive thing I ever did in dance and is still talked about to this day.

Sadly, I had forgotten her name as the years went by and so to see this questline filled my heart with joy. She lost her children in tragic circumstances and still continued to perform until her tragic incident involving one of her beloved scarves. She deserves as much recognition as any ex Prime Minister or US President. Why? If not for her MTV would be full of ballet and nothing else; she gave us Beyonces moves; she is or rather was, a true goddess.

Thanks again.

Lee

DeletedUser

Now we know who to blame! For Beyonce I mean. We JUST finished a damned questline for May! I'm not doing any more of these side quests. Discharge two men, buy this, sell that, gain this much happiness, spend supplies, and money all for what - a portrait that I don't want, and very little else in return?! No - not for me! I'm done with the stupidity of this game as much as possible. I've got all can do with the regular quests and whatnot. I'm just lucky enough to finish these monthly quests although most of my neighbors don't. I just wonder if they're not interested in doing these for the same reason. It seems that these quests are geared to make you spend, spend, spend until you have nothing left! I'm not interested in doing these any more. I don't care what avatar, or silly things you people have to offer, unless it's a rogue hideout, or free diamonds - a substantial amount.

Phebe

Now we know who to blame! For Beyonce I mean. We JUST finished a damned questline for May! I'm not doing any more of these side quests. Discharge two men, buy this, sell that, gain this much happiness, spend supplies, and money all for what - a portrait that I don't want, and very little else in return?! No - not for me! I'm done with the stupidity of this game as much as possible. I've got all can do with the regular quests and whatnot. I'm just lucky enough to finish these monthly quests although most of my neighbors don't. I just wonder if they're not interested in doing these for the same reason. It seems that these quests are geared to make you spend, spend, spend until you have nothing left! I'm not interested in doing these any more. I don't care what avatar, or silly things you people have to offer, unless it's a rogue hideout, or free diamonds - a substantial amount.
I like the squirrel