• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HISTORICAL QUESTLINE: ROSA PARKS

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

Salsuero

This reward is sub-par at best, the cost to "earn" this building far exceeds it's value. If i'm not getting fp's it's all garbage and not worth my precious time.

Good for you. It's nice to see someone with their eye on the prize! It actually didn't cost me much to get it, but I'm not as good a player as you, so I'll just keep on keeping on.

DeletedUser31882

Finished up the quest line this morning and advanced to EMA to maximize my new Royal Cascade. The province that I took over provides my first good bonus for EMA and I accomplished all my Iron Age goals. If I can't manage to full clear GE with my military, the goods produced by the Cascade will offset the negotiation costs.

I really like how the population is matched in happiness. That helped me complete an early EMA pop side-quest and will gave me more wiggle room when I start shaking up my housing district.

I did snag one diamond reward in the quest line. It was late chronologically so I haven't bothered putting in the time to snag it or the cascade in my other worlds. Now to prepare for the Winter Event.

DeletedUser28903

Also consider that Lincoln is very well know already. Inno's goal seems to be to teach about lesser known figures. Frederick Douglas would have been a good choice as well.
I very much enjoyed learning new things about Rosa Parks.
I am wearing her face for a while.

DeletedUser8420

ONCE AGAIN wasn't able to finish event because of the outlandish requirements. From now on not even bothering to do the events....and probably not be online as much since it isn't worth the trouble.

DeletedUser

ONCE AGAIN wasn't able to finish event because of the outlandish requirements. From now on not even bothering to do the events....and probably not be online as much since it isn't worth the trouble.
I finished this event (as I have most of them) without much trouble at all. In 4 of my 5 active cities. The last one, I was taking a break from my guild or I would have finished it there, too. I don't know what quests are giving you so much trouble that you haven't been able to finish an event in over a year (as you stated previously), but I suspect that you're just camping and unwilling to move up. Which makes it not Inno's fault that you can't finish an event. I would tell you whose fault it is, but I think you'll figure it out in a year or two. :p

DeletedUser27796

I feel your pain </3