• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Historical Questline: Yuri Gagarin - Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date

DeletedUser1084

We are interested to hear your feedback about this Questline. Once you've had a chance to play, please leave your thoughts, comments and concerns here. We look forward to reading these.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser

Can you please stop requiring "scout a province", "research a technology", "take over a province", etc? Please handle it the way you did the Easter quests - give us an alternative such as using FP instead.
I AGREE TOO! 100%

DeletedUser13967

Can you please stop requiring "scout a province", "research a technology", "take over a province", etc? Please handle it the way you did the Easter quests - give us an alternative such as using FP instead.
Also agree! :)

DeletedUser24389

We are interested to hear your feedback about this Questline. Once you've had a chance to play, please leave your thoughts, comments and concerns here. We look forward to reading these.
Your Forge of Empires Team

Mostly agree with this but the issue is requiring players to accomplish quests that take nearly 24 in a single day. The issue is TIME. If you get a quest and it takes 16 hours to scout a province or if you have to conquer a sector to even get a chance to scout then it's impossible to do in a single day.
Time is everything. I know because in the Easter event I was cheated out of 15 eggs because they started the event at an odd time and my collection had already taken place so, NO EGGS. (And believe me, the first moderator lied to me about getting them later then an ass of a moderator denied me at the end)

DeletedUser20467

Mostly agree with this but the issue is requiring players to accomplish quests that take nearly 24 in a single day. The issue is TIME. If you get a quest and it takes 16 hours to scout a province or if you have to conquer a sector to even get a chance to scout then it's impossible to do in a single day.
Time is everything. I know because in the Easter event I was cheated out of 15 eggs because they started the event at an odd time and my collection had already taken place so, NO EGGS. (And believe me, the first moderator lied to me about getting them later then an ass of a moderator denied me at the end)

I totally agree, considering some scouting can take up to 24+ hours. Puts a major strain in trying to complete a quest line. Other than that, I am looking forward to this one.

DeletedUser13416

This was exactly why I didn't even attempt to complete the Gregorian event.

DeletedUser24552

What is the start date? I see an end date of April 15, and Beta reports 11 quests.

DeletedUser10563

Agreed

DeletedUser8420

Considering all the feedback you got from the Easter event and still proceed exactly as you did .... you really think we believe our opinions matter...NOT!!!! What a joke! The top prize being reported is a Astronaut statue from the post-modern era...Already had one and already deleted...Couldn't you come up with something original?

cbalto1927

Considering all the feedback you got from the Easter event and still proceed exactly as you did .... you really think we believe our opinions matter...NOT!!!! What a joke! The top prize being reported is a Astronaut statue from the post-modern era...Already had one and already deleted...Couldn't you come up with something original?

Agreed, the only thing that is good from it is Victory tower as final prize.

DeletedUser10415

4897e80f273c4034ba60eadb453bf458.jpg

DeletedUser18851

Personally I look forward to the downtime between events, when there is less lag caused by all these stupid events.

Also,

gI2MeEE.jpg

DeletedUser25166

Terrible event. Supplies and 5 goods as rewards? Really? For 27 fp's in get 10000 supplies?
Terrible rewards

DeletedUser8152

Actually I've won like 150 diamonds so far, so I'm going to have to say best event ever :)

DeletedUser

jaelis, I am interested to know how you obtained 150 diamonds in this quest. I would like to do the same. I am new to this sector and am interested in obtaining diamonds for my other town.:)