• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Houndsmoor Guilds?

DeletedUser

I am a relatively new player looking for a Guild in Houndsmoor. I have not decided whether I am playing to be an attacker or builder at this point. If you are looking for someone that fits ether role in your Guild message me. I will visit your cities daily to Support or Polish.

Elise

DeletedUser7536

Hi, if you are still looking for a guild in Houndsmoor, let me know...I'd be happy to send you an invitaion to join us at Semper Fidelis II

DeletedUser9110

guild in Houndsmore

Looking to build up our guild. We're very casual, welcome new players, no point minimum. If you're not new but like helping new peeps drop me a line for invite. all peeps get "trusted" and "inviter" status at entry. We don't support GvG play. M/P because you want to help your mates, but no requirments, however do make an effort to visit daily those who visit you; fair trading accross all tiers, helpful guide in the guild forum. Drop me a line for invite. :)