• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Houndsmoor New World Contest - Post Entries Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is Houndsmoor going to be under these rules from here on or is going to be an open world after the tourney ?

DeletedUser2145

Is Houndsmoor going to be under these rules from here on or is going to be an open world after the tourney ?

The rules are only for the contest. If you do not take part then you do not have to follow them, and once the contest is over those rules no longer apply.

DeletedUser

5 conquered militarily

attachment.php
that is sectors not provinces

DeletedUser

i built a theater is that make me tier premuim? i dont think it would due to the fact its only happieness not anything to do with PvP?

DeletedUser

DANG IT, i didnt want to do that!... this sucks now... why cant they just say SPEND DIAMONDS = first tier...

- - - Updated - - -

so know i have to fight against diamond spenders and i only got a theater? Thats unfair

- - - Updated - - -

You may not use Diamonds to:

• Negotiate Sectors
  • Build Military Buildings
  • Train Military Unit
  • Revive Military Units
  • No Multi-Accounting or Shared Accounts (game rule violation)

This states that that i can build a theator, its not a milatary building/milatary unit!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

edited for clarity

A theater allows you to dedicate more city space for your military efforts.

DeletedUser

Thats not in the rules though? So i shouldnt have to follow that rule? You cant just make a rule after the world is open and i do the oposite?

ITown

For Non-Diamond / Attack only Use, may we use diamonds for other aspects of the game outside of the military? For example, can we use diamonds to immediately research slingers, and use diamonds to build 2 expansions (or more)?

no, that would give you a military advantage. you would have to compete in the premium tier.

I asked this yesterday. It was clear before the world opened.

DeletedUser

Well he told you more rules then stated, there is nothing about theaters in there, how am i supposed to know that? HE DIDNT SAY IT IN RULES!

DeletedUser9263

All 5 Province taken, no diamonds used.

34y2pmx.jpg
[/IMG]

5 provinces- Non Diamond 2nd picture
slll79.jpg
[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

5 province- NON-Diamond Use Additional Picture
(2nd Place)
And just in case you want to see the city picture,

2llobj6.jpg
[/IMG]

DeletedUser2145

It was answered in this thread prior to the contest starting. No one was told anything in private to know something extra, it was public in this thread. You took an action and asked whether it was wrong or right afterward, the correct way to go is ask the question prior to taking an action.

DeletedUser

I didnt ask, i was notified that a theater might not be able to be used AFTER i made it, this lead to the question. In the rules/in the thread there is Nothing Saying i cant have a theator

DeletedUser5884

Houdsmoor Contest entry (Diamond use - Tier 1)
Player ID: SRKHAN
all 5 provinces acquired.

1nox.jpg

DeletedUser

Tier 1 - Diamond use. 5 provinces acquired.
Lady_Amaya
Lady_Amaya_FOE_Houndsmoor.jpg

DeletedUser

non daimond tier 2

Non-Diamond teir 2

I did it, it wont let me post a screenshot? can u check?

Status
Not open for further replies.