• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How about consolation prizes to compensate us for our frustration

DeletedUser10685

3 is 21 in dog years, passing you a beer. (not that you're a dog, I don't even know you) I just couldn't resist the dog year reference.

DeletedUser14221

no kidding, wasted a better part of an hour TRYING to get into the site to no avail!!!

DeletedUser10986

dumbest contest i done ever seen....especially since I didn't win anything. Throw us losers a bone FOE

DeletedUser3108

total bull crap, I tried to log in between 8:45 and 10 and all I kept getting was a 500 server error. Leave it to FoE to have stupid contests and unfair to so many. Total BS and a waste of time, just like playing FoE to begin with. I regret putting so much time in to this game that is so lopsided. They cant fix whats broken, but they can cum up with ways to make it pretty and make things more and more dumb all the time

DeletedUser20150

While I saw several references to the posts having to be to the "actual Birthday Thread" - never bothered trying to figure out which that was. Find this forum overall to be quite disorganized, and the search pretty weak...

DeletedUser21707

I agree, the party did not work correctly. The server was not letting people log on. Players in my guild who did get to attend the party had to try up to six times to get on. I started trying an hour early and never got on! Party was a bummer!

DeletedUser14485

THE WHOLE THING WAS POORLY DONE! BS,U NEED TO GIVE US SOMETHING!

DeletedUser18516

I tried to log on at 9pm exactly like it said and the server was so overloaded with traffic that the page would not come up...what a deflating feeling...like the air being let out of a balloon :-(

DeletedUser9433

Very frustrating and aggravated by the in game pop-up asking me to LOGOUT of the forum I couldn't even get into!

DeletedUser

i will not spend any more cash on this game for 30 dAYS.......WE CAN BOYCOTT THEM AND GET ANY THING FROM US LIKE THEY DID '''THEY TAKE ARE CASH AND /.......THIS........THANKS FOR NOTHING

DeletedUser8428

Certainly you can "boycott" .. but I'm curious what it is you want to accomplish and whether or not you really think that enough people will follow your lead as to make an impact?

DeletedUser7289

I'll echo the general sentiment that this event was very poorly planned, and the lack of preparation on FOE's part was inexcusable. What makes it really aggravating isn't so much 'not winning', but rather the feeling that so many of us never got a fair chance to participate.
Hopefully, FOE learned a lesson from this. Consolation prizes would be nice, but certainly an apology should be issued at the very least.

DeletedUser17411

wow every time i tryed to get on it told me page could not be found . this was a big mess maybe thay shuld do it agen and make it longer than 1 hr

I think most of us had the same experience; I worked on a forum sign on issue with several of their assistants for three days prior to the event before I could even sign in. Then after 30 attempts at the beginning of the event I finally got on 10 minutes before it was over. Very poorly planned, won't bother with such nonsense again!

DeletedUser20363

04:49 PM

The 1000 diamond winner logged in 11 minutes early and posted...yep, that's fair. After looking at the thread...all winners #332 and below should be disqualified for not following the rules. Posted before 2 am forum time. That would be 1/3 of the winners all posted early and against the rules.

All you have to do is be registered and sign in to the birthday thread on the forum starting at 9 p.m.

Last edited by a moderator: