• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How are G.E. Contribution Points Calculated?

Captain Christian

This is what always happens, even when I have more than others in my guild, it always happens:
Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 8.21.23 AM.png
How do others have so many more points, when I have completed more levels? I am #2, when I have fully completed GE48 and My guildie hasn't. And that same guildie has over ten times as many points as the one in fifth, who has completed the same level!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That guildie ahead of you is in a higher age. While we don't know exactly how the points are calculated, one thing we do know is that points are partially based on age/era. The higher the age/era, the more points you get. Honestly, this is one of the most basic facts of the game. Higher age=more points. Higher age=more coins. Higher age=more supplies. Etc.

(I notice you don't mention the person in 5th spot who has one less encounter cleared but only about 1/3 the points you have.)

Captain Christian

That guildie ahead of you is in a higher age. While we don't know exactly how the points are calculated, one thing we do know is that points are partially based on age/era. The higher the age/era, the more points you get. Honestly, this is one of the most basic facts of the game. Higher age=more points. Higher age=more coins. Higher age=more supplies. Etc.

(I notice you don't mention the person in 5th spot who has one less encounter cleared but only about 1/3 the points you have.)
  1. I edited my post. I hadn't even noticed how many Oz had completed.
  2. Do you know if there is a difference between negotiating/fighting scores?
  3. Thanks for your help!

DeletedUser

The % in the guild score is determined based on 100%=eligible members x 48. So the maximum % possible is 133.3% if every eligible member finishes all 64 encounters.