• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How buildings are determined as rewards for events and GE

driller v2.0

This question is about how cultural buildings shows up for GE and event rewards. In this case, i need 1 more police station to finish the story questline "counter-campaign". I have not researched it yet and don't want to do so in order to save tech tree researches for when they must be used to complete story quests. I was able to pick up 2 police stations in an event in the past but have researched some more of the industrial tech tree at this point. Since doing that i have not seen the police station appear as a reward after several GE (64/64) or the Halloween event. They had appeared previously in the last event and i think in GE. So my question is, did i do something by researching techs that change what cultural buildings are offered or is it just random chance and eventually police stations will show up again and i just have to be patient?