• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How can I contribute to a GB without collecting from it?

jsc29

Today I wanted to contribute to a GB without collecting from it, but unfortunately that did not seem to be possible.

As far as I could tell, the only way to open the contribution screen of the GB was to click on the GB, but if I click on the GB, then I collect from it.

Is this just a lack of functionality in the game, or is there a way to contribute to a building that one owns without collecting from it?

Nicholas002

depends on the GB and the situation. Normally, it is not possible AFAIK, but I can think of a few situations where it would be possible.

If your arc is ready to collect, you can add to it without collecting, by leaving your guild. I don't have an OBS or Atomium, but I assume it's the same story there.
The one small downside is that you can't rejoin your guild for a week, but this minor issue is greatly overshadowed by the luxury of adding to it without collecting.

If a FP GB is ready to collect, and you already have 100 or more FPs in your bar, then you should be able to add to them.

BruteForceAttack

Today I wanted to contribute to a GB without collecting from it, but unfortunately that did not seem to be possible.

As far as I could tell, the only way to open the contribution screen of the GB was to click on the GB, but if I click on the GB, then I collect from it.

Is this just a lack of functionality in the game, or is there a way to contribute to a building that one owns without collecting from it?

On PC, go to your avatar on social bar, click on the gb icon and select the GB and contribute. You probably should be able to do the same on mobile.

Other way of doing this would be...get 100+ fps on your bar and then click on the gb that is ready to collect....you will get a error saying you cannot collect more and option to enter the Gb :)

Lank-123

On the mobile game I bring up the Guild members list and then scroll over to my avitar. You can then select the Great Buildings list and when you click on the GB that you want to contribute to you will find yourself at the "level up" window. (kind of like going in via the "back door").