• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How can I see how much Promithium I have without moving to Arctic Era?

Ebeondi Asi

Doing Arctic Continental Map wins Promithium. But how can I see how much I have in stock? (Without having to move to Arctic Era) just to see?
I ask because I recently moved to Future Era, and after, also did Oceanic Map, and inadvertently hit a few "Negotiate" buttons accidentally while slogging through endlessly all at once... and now wonder did I accidentally lose a pile of my Promithium, since I was not even looking at the requirements for Goods, just fighting. And I cannot find anyplace I can actually see if I did, or did not lose the Promithium? This doubt plagues me, plus I could ask to have it restored? but I need to find out if I lost it first.

Last edited:

Emberguard

(Without having to move to Arctic Era) just to see?
You move to Arctic Era :p

It won't be visible in Inventory prior to Arctic Era. If you really want you can contact support for us to activate that for you, but it can never be reversed. Once it's done it's there forever.

Alternatively you can go into the technology tree and click on the thing in the top that shows you the costs for that age, scroll to Arctic Future and you'll see Promethium in the list
unknown.png

Johnny B. Goode

This doubt plagues me, plus I could ask to have it restored? but I need to find out if I lost it first.
If you used it to negotiate, even accidentally, I doubt it that they would restore it. Especially if you have taken the provinces where you used it and moved on in the map.

Ebeondi Asi

The Research cost tab in upper left corner in the Tech Tree is the solution. Thank you Emberguard.

I cannot for certain say if I wasted some... But there is an anomaly between the three Cities I play.
Two have 140 available. and the third which incidentally I have not done Oceanic Map reads I have 260 So it does look like I blew some accidentally hitting a Negotiate in Oceanic at some points.

For closure: I did contact support they declined to restore the lost Promithium. I understand fully there position and thanked them for responding to my ticket.

Last edited: