• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How can this happen?

DeletedUser

So Last night about 842pm I got attacked by this person, Nothing had been plundered becasue there was nothing to plunder. At 520am This morning and not 24hrs later I got plundered. Now taking in that it takes 24hrs to attack again, how can this happen.

The one theory I came up with is this, they attacked me at 842pm and since there was nothing to plunder, they waited still in my city to plunder. This has got to be fixed and now, this is just not by any means far!! I have attacked players and when there was nothing to plunder. I just excepted the the medal and points.

But this has got to be fixed!!

DeletedUser

What you are demanding to be fixed is part of the game. After attacking you have 24 hours to plunder your opponent. You don't have to sit idle in someones city. You can do the same to other players if you choose, but you choose not to. That's your choice. OF COURSE IT'S FAIR!!! You can do the same!!!!

DeletedUser1862

If you click on a city to view that you have successfully attacked, but not plundered from, your only option is to plunder until the 24 hours is up. As opposed to a successful plundering, where the options are displayed for motivate or polish but greyed out, since you have already taken your action for that 'day'.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that from 8:42 to 5:20 isn't 24 hours... but I'll check my math again. Yep! I was right! It's actually more like 8 hours and 38 minutes. But truthfully now, it is possible to plunder even if you don't when the window first pops up. :)

DeletedUser

You can plunder even 23h and 58m from the time you finished winning the battle. It's all in the game rules so it's perfectly fair. Now, the fact that you dislike it because it has happened to you - that's a whole other story.

DeletedUser34

So Last night about 842pm I got attacked by this person, Nothing had been plundered becasue there was nothing to plunder. At 520am This morning and not 24hrs later I got plundered. Now taking in that it takes 24hrs to attack again, how can this happen.

The one theory I came up with is this, they attacked me at 842pm and since there was nothing to plunder, they waited still in my city to plunder. This has got to be fixed and now, this is just not by any means far!! I have attacked players and when there was nothing to plunder. I just excepted the the medal and points.

But this has got to be fixed!!
easiset fix of all....simple...you ready? pick up your goods ontime. if you don't, i figure you are youreself to blame...jus saying.