• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do I delete an account?

Lorestory

I made a spare account but then someone told me it was against the law and both accounts would be deleted. I didn't even know that rule. How do I delete the account I don't want? My anxiety is acting up really bad. My mom might get mad at me if the account she spent money on gets deleted. I already deleted my city on that account, but I don't know how to delete the account.

Last edited:

wolfhoundtoo

If you have no diamonds for that account and don't login it will be deleted shortly. 2 weeks I think?

If you want to delete it (and on pc at least): the little button bottom left that shows 2 gears (settings) click on that and go to the tab that says "profile". There will be a delete city button.

Lorestory

If you have no diamonds for that account and don't login it will be deleted shortly. 2 weeks I think?

If you want to delete it (and on pc at least): the little button bottom left that shows 2 gears (settings) click on that and go to the tab that says "profile". There will be a delete city button.
I deleted that city. Hopefully the account I use doesn't disappear. I have this disabilty where tears can partially paralyze my face making it hard to breathe. And I tend to get overly attached to things. And if those things disappear I am more likely to die.

Emberguard

Account or city/world? Those are two different things.

Edit:
Incorrect. The world would be deleted, the account would still be active.

Account: Everything attached to your username. This will be auto deleted after 1 year of inactivity (or 3 years from date of last purchase)
World: Each individual City. You can have as many of these as you want as long as there's only one account per world.

wolfhoundtoo

And with his 2nd city gone (and assuming he doesn't log back in) he'll basically be in compliance. Enough so that he won't have to worry about being deleted anymore anyway which is where his (or hers) concern lies based on their post. Or do you believe that the risk of deletion is still present? If so perhaps some further guidance would be helpful.

Emberguard

Or do you believe that the risk of deletion is still present?
No.

Reason: it's not against the rules to have two accounts. It's only against the rules for them to be on the same world. US server has 27 worlds. You can legally within the game rules have 27 accounts as long as they're all on different worlds with no crossover

This is where sticking to a single account is the easiest to manage because then you don't have to keep track of which account is on which world

Lancer

And with his 2nd city gone (and assuming he doesn't log back in) he'll basically be in compliance. Enough so that he won't have to worry about being deleted anymore anyway which is where his (or hers) concern lies based on their post. Or do you believe that the risk of deletion is still present? If so perhaps some further guidance would be helpful.

@Emberguard is absolutely correct.