• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do i do Guild battle Ground Negotiation with out

UP ONLINE

How do i do Guild battle Ground Negotiation with out using Any Diamonds and Restarting it
Almost every time i must use Diamonds to get past it
That's no way in helping my guild out

wolfhoundtoo

Sometimes you have to restart it if you don't want to use diamonds. Some of the simpler ones you might get lucky and guess correctly sometimes. Have you looked up the strategy for negotiating? There are ways to at least get you chances for the simpler negotiations down to a lucky guess or two.

Vger

Then you are doing something wrong.

When GBG first came out, I tracked my win rate (I never spent diamonds). I was winning about 70% of the time. For 4 goods, I was about 90%. 5 goods was 75% and 6 was a depressing 55%.

Another player had tracked the same thing, but started when GBG was still in beta, so had a much bigger sample size. His numbers where slightly higher than mine, but not by much. So I think expect to win 70% of the time (meaning you ARE going to lose 30% of the time) is a reasonably good estimate.

See my post on this, and the 2 that follow it here:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...ds-arrival-feedback.27486/page-57#post-291703

KevinP0208

My win rate for 4 goods is 95%, 5 goods 83%, and 6 goods is 51%. I need to work on my 6 good negotiating...anyways my point here is that your negotiating strategy was probably different from what you should be doing. Always at the beginning try to use each good so you know which one to use. For example, the 5 good negotiation: You should use each options once, then work on it from there. 6 Good: 5/6 of the options, then use the 6th on the second turn. Etc.

CommanderCool1234

How do i do Guild battle Ground Negotiation with out using Any Diamonds and Restarting it
That's no way in helping my guild out
Havent you been playing for a little while now? you should allready know the basic strategies to negotiating but if you dont I suggest you PRACTICE.