1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Answered] How do I get a ticket reassigned

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Pantea 934 the Lucky, Sep 11, 2019 at 2:15 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pantea 934 the Lucky

Pantea 934 the Lucky New Member

I have an open ticket that was replied to once and has not been resolved.

I have updated and responded to the ticket 3 additional times and the original support person, Sgt Bothari, has yet to respond or resolve the issue. His original response was incorrect, possibly a misunderstanding of my original question, so I posted screen shots on what the process was that happened to me and detailing where the game crashed happened, but he has yet to reply. His original response was 4 days ago.

So my question is: How do i get my ticket reassigned to another support manager, maybe Sgt Bothari is busy or on vacation?
    Thank you

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 3:11 AM
  2. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

3. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

You spelled it wrong...
    @Sgt. Bothari

4. Pantea 934 the Lucky

Sry, I misspelled the name, edited original post

5. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

then report the post!

Super Catanian likes this.
  6. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

It wasn't that bad either...

7. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator

Maybe try once more and state that Sgt. Bothari tried to answer this or resolve it but has failed to do so. This may get you another staff member. Although, speaking in his behalf he is a very busy individual. You could give it some time but I would do as I said just once more with my recommended adjustments.

Super Catanian likes this.
  8. Pantea 934 the Lucky

This did not work, Sgt Bothari closed my second ticket and has not responded to my original ticket. He closed my second ticket almost immediately stating that it was a duplicate ticket and is ghosting my original ticket.

So whats the next step? This is clearly a bug in the game that needs to be fixed but in the meantime, we need to tickets to be resolved in a timely manner until the bugs can be resolved. 24 -48 hours is normal response time when purchases are involved. It has been twice that amount of time and I need my ticket resolved or refunds issued.

9. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

Any mod that sees it would have closed that ticket due to it being a duplicate once they realise you’ve already got a ticket open for it

Ask him in his ticket to send it up to the senior team / a different mod

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 7:37 AM
    Lancer likes this.
  10. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Discussion of in-game moderating is not allowed on the Forum. As @Emberguard stated, reply again to the original ticket asking him to send it to the senior team or a different mod.

For future reference (this applies to everyone), for any in-game moderating issues please contact a Community Manager (preferably) or a moderator directly rather than post a thread about it. Closing thread.

Lancer likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.