• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do I level up difficulty in Guild Expedition?

DeletedUser40508

I've completed the first 16 encounters. What items do I donate to the Guild? I've messaged the Guild founder but got no reply.

Vger

I've completed the first 16 encounters. What items do I donate to the Guild? I've messaged the Guild founder but got no reply.
I looked you up on foestats. Are you in Order of the exiled on D world? If that is you, YOU NEED TO FIND A NEW GUILD! Out of 45 members, foestats shows only 5 active in last day. Guild has gone nowhere for months, except a small boost from GBG. GET OUT!!!

Next round of GE starts tomorrow morning. You need to be in a guild before it starts to be eligible for that week. So unless you can find a new guild in the next few hours, stay where you are, finish level 1 in the next round, then GET OUT and find an active guild.

KitKit035

I looked you up on foestats. Are you in Order of the exiled on D world? If that is you, YOU NEED TO FIND A NEW GUILD! Out of 45 members, foestats shows only 5 active in last day. Guild has gone nowhere for months, except a small boost from GBG. GET OUT!!!

Next round of GE starts tomorrow morning. You need to be in a guild before it starts to be eligible for that week. So unless you can find a new guild in the next few hours, stay where you are, finish level 1 in the next round, then GET OUT and find an active guild.

New GE does start tomorrow but if guild is "dead" there is no reason to stay no matter if you can find a new guild before GE starts or not. Leave current guild and start looking for a new guild. Don't rush to find a new guild just so you can play GE, but use this time to "shop" around. Read the guild profiles and any you like write down. Then message the leader and ask questions. If the leader doesn't respond or give answers to your liking, move on. Otherwise, interview the guilds before making your choice so you can make an informed choice and hopefully your last choice. GE can wait a week.