• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do I start over?

Lankybrit

Hi,

I've made so many mistakes and bad decisions and now I think I know how to play properly. I have two cities in the EMA and one in IA. How do I delete these so that I can start over?

Thanks.

Lankybrit

After creating a new city in a new world, delete the others that you don't want. Or you can convert them to Wishing Well farms, which can net you Diamonds.
Thanks. But HOW do I delete them? And I guess another question - how on earth would I convert them to Wishing Well farms?

Super Catanian

Thanks. But HOW do I delete them? And I guess another question - how on earth would I convert them to Wishing Well farms?
Search up Diamond Farms to get some information on them in these Forums.
But to delete a city, in the Settings within the game, under Player Settings, there should be an option to Delete City in Current World.

DeletedUser

"If you want to have a fresh start on the same world, then you can also delete it yourself. Go to the settings and scroll down to 'Delete City': You will need to confirm the deletion with your password. The world will be deleted after 14 days. "
Though, if you haven't unlocked military tactics in your IA city, you could just slowly put down WWs, and turn it into a diamond farm as @Super Catanian suggests

Kranyar the Mysterious

I don't think we've gotten Wishing Wells as a daily special in the event yet, just ww shrink kits (could be wrong though since I was only after shrink kits this time and might not remember properly). So we may still see them.

Events are usually the best way to get them.

Jern2017

I don't think we've gotten Wishing Wells as a daily special in the event yet, just ww shrink kits (could be wrong though since I was only after shrink kits this time and might not remember properly). So we may still see them.

Events are usually the best way to get them.

You're right, we haven't.

In the Winter event, there was no WW Shrink Kit DS. I hope it won't be the opposite in this event - no WW DS.

Kranyar the Mysterious

You're right, we haven't.

In the Winter event, there was no WW Shrink Kit DS. I hope it won't be the opposite in this event - no WW DS.
Actually there was one day for the shrink kits in the winter event, but it was in the early middle of the event so I didn't get very many compared to prior events.