• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do I start over?

Lankybrit

Please don't.

@Lankybrit , you're not so far along with your cities that they can't be salvaged, but if you do decide to start over look for Glarg's guide in the Guides forum section -- that will help you get off to a good start.

I made the mistake of getting to EMA too quick. Now I can't get the blueprints for Statue of Zeus very easily and I'm in good guilds so I don't want to guild hop. I've started on a new World and as soon as I open up guilds, I'm going to guild hop for Blueprints like crazy!!

BTW: OMG - I'm stilling doing the other ones thinking of starting WW farms. I just got up to 25 quests for 1400 footballs and got 5!!!!! Wishing Wells from that.

DeletedUser34893

Why don't you just sell everything in your city and at least you will have some resources to start out with...?

Agent327

Why don't you just sell everything in your city and at least you will have some resources to start out with...?

How?

If you sell items you get less than you paid for them and you still remain in the same age. How can that be any better?