• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do members progress without advancing their age?

Plain Red Justice

Your claim of the AO first method, has a lot of holes in it.

Just alone the amount of time and effort spent chasing the AO prints then gaining enough fps to buy the goods, and saving up enough goods to have to be able to trade for the goods, would be far better spent developing your city.
I'm aware of this hole of my strat. The price that you can get the goods for it is certainly very subjective (possibly ranging from 0 to getting scammed) so I just initially assumed that you'd get it at 500-600, which is a pretty decent price if I do say so myself. The availability of AO prints is at least a guarantee (by doing your homework on a guild), you just get on a 1.9 thread of a developed guild and camp its 5s.
Id be willing to lay down a challenge. Pick a world where neither of us have contacts. Pick a date, and I would be glad to go toe to toe with your method. First player to sucessfully complete 10 GE 4s without buying any diamonds, can have bragging rights to their method. But you must follow your method. Your goal has to be getting the AO leveling it lvl 5 and using that to suceed in GE.
Actually, I don't even have a second world at all for the sole reason that it's a hassle and I won't do it even if you pay me 10M diamonds to do so.

Last edited:

Reese7990

I understand. I used to play multiple servers, but have gone innactive on all but one. But was willing to put in the time to show young players the validity of my strategy.

Im well aware of how to chase bps on the 1.9. But as a young player, even that is not gauranteed. You have to beat other players out and having 10-19 extra fps to spend chasing prints as a young player is not always possible. Getting the goods for free is a shot in the dark. Especially for an AO. Guilds are more likely to be more generous with buildings like the Arc, Obs and possibly the Traz because of the overall guild benifits.

Again, this leads to the perfect vacuum concept of your strategy. A ton of ifs envolved it its success. Not a concrete strategy to be offering newcomers as sound advice at how to suceed early in the game.

Agent327

This has now gone way off topic of the original post. It has become one man continue to argue what he thinks is right, with everybody else telling him how wrong he is, without it having any effect at all.

While I am not at all against arguing for the sake of argument, it now has become a totally new subject.

If someone still wants to add something to the original question, feel free to do so.

@Plain Red Justice, if you want to continue your argument, start your own thread.