• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do people hit my GBs so quickly?

ScreamingZiva

When I flip my GBs and then open another level on them people are locking first place on them almost immediately. Seriously, within like a matter of seconds. How are people doing this? I don't always flip at the same time of the day and I know these people can't be on 24/7.

ScreamingZiva

If you flip the GB the game sends a notification you’ve lvl’d it
I understand that but it's not a push or anything. You have to be in the game to receive the notification. I have a hard time believing so many people have the game open 24/7 and are paying attention to it.

Just An Observer

The faster someone locks 1st place, the sooner you can move onto the setting up of 2nd place being a lockable position and so on. Grease the skids for those investors to make the leveling up process go even faster!

Plain Red Justice

locking first place on them almost immediately. Seriously, within like a matter of seconds.
By seeing a notification and placing total FP/2 or if there's already a low level person in that GB, I would do a (total FP - cute FPs)/2 in your Arc 40 or luckily stumbling upon your GB by chance when I'm looking for something to snipe

Beorn Bear

When I flip my GBs and then open another level on them people are locking first place on them almost immediately. Seriously, within like a matter of seconds. How are people doing this? I don't always flip at the same time of the day and I know these people can't be on 24/7.
The trick to minimize the chance of this happening is to only unlock one level at a time, and don't unlock the next level immediately upon finishing one. For example, say you flip a GB tonight. Wait until the next morning to unlock the next level. Or, find out when the members of your guild that want the top spots are going to be available and unlock the level when they are online to immediately donate. Then the snipers can't depend on the notification of the leveling to know when to strike, and your guild mates/friends will have a much better chance at the choice rewards. :)

Good advice John Clayton Greystoke. And also ScreamingZiva, because there are cheaters that use tools that allow them to know when you GB's are "snipeable", INNO says they are banning player accounts for using tools, alas, they are not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

I can confirm there are numerous players cheating in this game that INNO knows specifically about, with the proof included, and they are not banned nor have they ever been banned all while continuing to cheat.

No you can't. Since Inno does not give any info to you about other players all you can do is assume, which makes it rather funny since you are always hammering in that one should give correct info.

Agent327

Yes I most certainly can, despite your assumption as too what INNO ”gives out”, you are quite simply wrong. So I am giving accurate information. I’m sorry that you have such an issue with being wrong.

So they did tell you that those players were cheating, but they would not ban them?

Mustapha00

There was a player in a Guild of which I was also a member that kept VERY detailed Excel spreadsheets on Guild members, those on his Friend list and also of players in his Neighborhoods. He kept up quite closely with ATT and DEF, their GBs and typical production times in case he wanted to...err...acquire...some of their stuff. Not something I have the time or inclination for but there are those who do.