• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do they do it?

nsiebold

I realize that this may be one of the best kept secrets in all of FoE, but I have to know...

Is there any way for a Guild's administration to know how often a player aids other players or how often they do battle in GE? I ask because I belong to a Guild that has a 3 times a week mo/po policy and I got message from 2 of the Guild's administrators reminding me to aid more often. I also belong to another Guild that has a 4 GE battles per week requirement and I got a message from one of the administrators telling me that I must fulfill the GE requirement. Now, I am also a Founder of a Guild in another world and nowhere can I find a Game Log or Player History or Guild Stats. So how do they know?

Pumbaa the Great

I don't know about the aiding part. Maybe it was a mass message to all members.

As far as GE I think you can only see the number completed. So if you only have 32/48, than you haven't completed the guilds requirement for GE.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Since the guild administrators are in your guild, all they had to do was look in their history to see how many times you aided them, and just use that number, since if you aren't aiding them you aren't aiding the whole guild. Or they may aid from their history and write down who hasn't aided them each day to come up with that number.

Either way, as a guild founder of a large active guild, I can honestly say that is way too much work vs. the benefit as far as I'm concerned. It would be more reasonable to note that you are just habitually not aiding if they aid from history instead of keeping actual track of the numbers.

To aid from history, go into your Town Hall and select News>Event History>All Events>Social Interactions. You can sub-filter by player type if you wish.

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

At the end of GE you can see the listing of how many encounters were completed. In my guild we keep track of the slackers. You can see that listing during GE as well, and it is updated in real time. Go into GE, click on the contributed points bar, then select contributions. the whole guild will show up there with rank, name, contributed points, and encounters completed (max is 64/48, which is the end of level 4).

If your guild's requirement is 4 encounters then your encounters completed would need to read 4/48 or higher. If it is level 4, then it would need to read 64/48. I'm not sure from your description which it is for sure.

Last edited:

nsiebold

I don't know about the aiding part. Maybe it was a mass message to all members.

As far as GE I think you can only see the number completed. So if you only have 32/48, than you haven't completed the guilds requirement for GE.
Who can see the number completed? Me? I don't really care. The question was how do do the Guild administrators know?

The GE part is easy and explained above. Anyone can see how active anyone in the guild is at anytime in GE. As for aiding that's pretty easy too. Every week or two I go through and aid everyone who has aided me through my events tab. When I am done I can click on my friends list and I know who hasn't been aiding or who hasn't been active. Either way I unfriend them. Then I go to my guild tab and same thing. I don't keep guildies on my friend's tab if they aren't aiding. If I were a guild leader that would tell me they aren't active and/or aiding.

wolfhoundtoo

Guild leaders will also ask others that they trust to aid via their history and give them a list of those that haven't aided them. After all many people will aid the leaders.