• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

how do u spend ur 4th of July?

• Thread starter DeletedUser40473
  • Start date

DeletedUser40473

moast of the time we have fireworks but its to dry to set em off

Godly Luke

On fourth of July we launch fireworks, but it's supposed to be rainy here, so we might launch them tonight.

DeletedUser40061

Noone is allowed to have fireworks in thier possesion nor set them off, expect fines. Luckily we can watch the show along the waterfront -weather permitting of course. Most of the time the show is marred by the pesky deep marine layer that pushes itself through the golden gate bridge

DeletedUser

I have spent the day trying to calm a terrified dog because of all the stinking idiots shooting off fireworks all day. Fireworks should be restricted to public displays only, in non-residential areas. I am sick of the way this holiday is "celebrated". Absolutely disgusted.

Super Catanian

I am sick of the way this holiday is "celebrated". Absolutely disgusted.
Me too. Last year it was midnight and the fireworks were still going off. Spent the next hour drinking chamomile staring out of the blinds, secretly judging everyone.
This year, looks like I am going to spend it listening to the fireworks while playing FoE at midnight...

Godly Luke

We usually only get about 10, and shoot them off in quick succession. We're very lucky that we don't have people around us shooting fireworks all night.