• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do you create a beta forum account?

CommanderCool1234

I have looked everywhere and I cant seem to find out how to create a beta forum account, if anyone could post the link or help me out it would be appreciated.

icarusethan

but i wouldn't suggest you do that anyway... people over there complain way too much( beats here, which is already some kind of accomplishment) and there are people who play since 2012 still don't have an Lv80 arc. or someone in AF and still wants medals... There are some decent posts and threads so reading those is good, but interacting with those people is just quite an insane move to me...

MJ Artisan of War

My advice... Avoid Beta. I played over there daily for a month and now every time i try to log into my beta city i get a "Server Error" After chatting with support about it for over a week the best advice they managed to provide was yo "use a different device to log in". My live server cities still work normally so i do not plan on buying a new computer on the advice of those idiots. Beta city abandoned...