• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do you get observatory prints in the new world?

DeletedUser31169

Where does the first observatory print come from in a new world? I always work on building my observatory right away, but am not sure how to get a print in the new world.

DeletedUser28670

Several things.
I assume there will be a way to buy the first print using diamonds and a special offer or sth, but I'm not sure.
Events sometimes offer OBS prints.
(I'm sure there are other ways but those are from the top of my head)

Anyways once the first OBS is up people donate, get prints, and OBSs start sprouting up.

DeletedUser31825

Either through the GE or contributing to others - I don't think anyone is advanced enough yet since this is a brand new world

DeletedUser31392

Obs Prints are not available through GE. If you examine the Wiki page for Obs it says it is only available through Special Events, or from other players Obs.

So you’ll have to Wait for an Event, most likely Winter Event will offer them or Inno may offer a Diamond Deal offering up some Obs Prints as the special gift.

DeletedUser31440

Is anyone on Y getting Daily Challenges, and are Obs bp's ever a reward?

DeletedUser31825

Obs Prints are not available through GE. If you examine the Wiki page for Obs it says it is only available through Special Events, or from other players Obs.

So you’ll have to Wait for an Event, most likely Winter Event will offer them or Inno may offer a Diamond Deal offering up some Obs Prints as the special gift.
Good to know - I have gotten BPs on Ges thought I got Obs in the past - must have been mistaken

DeletedUser31721

Yes you might have because I never have heard or seen anyone getting Obs BP from GE. The quickest means of obtaining Obs blueprints in Yorkton is only the Winter Event. Rosa Park Questline Rewards does not have Obs BPs based on what I know.

DeletedUser

If you don't want to wait for Obs prints, there are 15 Arcs on Yorkton already. :eek:

DeletedUser31652

Has this been positively confirmed that Observatory prints will be offered during the event? I'm hoarding all my stars, but i don't want to save them all and then find out that i'm outta luck.

DeletedUser

Has this been positively confirmed that Observatory prints will be offered during the event? I'm hoarding all my stars, but i don't want to save them all and then find out that i'm outta luck.
I'm saving my stars anyway, because most of the prizes are crap. LOL

DeletedUser31652

I'm saving my stars anyway, because most of the prizes are crap. LOL

Agreed, but i'd be all out for rogue hideouts if i wasn't all out for Obs. prints. If Rogue Hideouts come again before Obs prints, maybe i'll just go for that instead.

DeletedUser

Agreed, but i'd be all out for rogue hideouts if i wasn't all out for Obs. prints. If Rogue Hideouts come again before Obs prints, maybe i'll just go for that instead.
I already have 2 Rogue Hideouts from a Diamond sale, and an Alcatraz thanks to the really big Diamond spenders. :D