• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How do you get people to throw their FP on your GB?

Kaijudo

Where do you find people, or how do you get people, to just throw FP on your GB? To just say something along the lines of, "Hey, I'm feeling generous, here's 50 or 100 FP on me."

BruteForceAttack

Where do you find people, or how do you get people, to just throw FP on your GB? To just say something along the lines of, "Hey, I'm feeling generous, here's 50 or 100 FP on me."

Self level your gb, lots of ppl will with good arcs will snipe your gbs. Not saying that is the best way to level your gb, but that is one of the way.

Most efficient way is to have someone take top spots at 1.9. For which again you have to prime your gb to be locked at 1.9 and have guild/friends take the spots at 1.9

RyanKav01

Hey!
So definitely join an active guild. Not necessarily with a ton of ppl ( mine has 7 and we do fine) and they'll out you in all their trade threads for GBs. All you have to do it pick one with the number of FP required that you can afford.
This will just be a message thread with "3 FP swap" or something as a title. Then, you add x amount of Fps to the person most recent, and then attach one of your own GBs to the thread. then the next guid member who wants to post a GB will give you the required number of FP to do so.

When someone puts Fps on your GBs, they get a reward of medals and prints, so they're not wasting Fps. :)

Kaijudo

Hey!
So definitely join an active guild. Not necessarily with a ton of ppl ( mine has 7 and we do fine) and they'll out you in all their trade threads for GBs. All you have to do it pick one with the number of FP required that you can afford.
This will just be a message thread with "3 FP swap" or something as a title. Then, you add x amount of Fps to the person most recent, and then attach one of your own GBs to the thread. then the next guid member who wants to post a GB will give you the required number of FP to do so.

When someone puts Fps on your GBs, they get a reward of medals and prints, so they're not wasting Fps. :)

That's not what I meant. I don't want to invest any FP of my own whatsoever.

wolfhoundtoo

In some guilds you might find some people willing to gift you fps if they like you but generally if they are giving you fps then you'll have to have been doing something valuable to the guild. I know I've seen and I've given some fps to members of my guild to help them level their GBs. I generally assist those who are active and trying in GE and GBG though. I've seen some add to the Arcs of active members in certain ages (also generally of players that have shown some interest in being an active part of the guild). I've seen Observatory donation threads which tends to rotate through guild members for donations (again though it's generally expected that all will participate in such a thread). There's the 190% donation threads that guilds will let players use to assist in their GB leveling when the spots are lockable. In all of the cases I've mentioned though the player has had to spend some of their fps to help level their GBs. I don't think I've seen anyone just level others GB without the owner participating with some fp for each level.