• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do you get sufficient privileges to post in the suggestion thread ?

DeletedUser

I wanted to suggest a convenience only item that can be traded for medals but can't post in that thread. Not something tangible like FP or goods because then all you would need is 3000 FP , an 80+ Arc and be a member of a speed leveling thread and your need to play the game would vanish and it would give you a huge unfair advantage. How about time saving packs like building time ? 500K medals for an hour shaved off any building in progress ? High enough to stop a leveling club giving the player an instant advantage in quests/event quest but low enough that it's a nice to have item ? You still spend the coins/supplies to build it so using it to get an edge would drain those fairly quickly even if you have 200 mil coins and 100 mill supplies. Just something that you can buy and store that shaves an hour off the build time. 4 million medals to shave 8 hours off a build time would be nice to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once you get into the upper ages you will understand why. Medals are going to start flowing like water and any less the upper players will get a huge , huge advantage over the lower players. A 1 hour "Building Rush" that can be used on only Tech Tree buildings. It will give no big advantage to those using it but reward them at the same time. Medals are no more than GE tokens for me and many that I know. If not purge the Medals and remove any medal rewards after the last expansion. You are rewarding your ambitious players that get all the expansions with less than nothing .

CommanderCool1234

Yes I understand how this could be really helpful but it might be to overpowered and would change the whole game. Also were would you buy this?

DeletedUser

In the auction house medals only . The only way to overpower it would be to build and rebuild blowing through events . The coins and supplies for the buildings would chew through most fast so no real advantage to the create pop , happiness quests but just a little edge as a reward

CommanderCool1234

Yes but in the auction house you can only buy things with trade coins. They would have to make a separate area where you could buy these building time reducers. Also currently there is no such thing as things that can reduce the amount of time to build a building. Also would the price go up when you go up through the age's, because you dont ever expect someone in iron age to use 4 million medals and maybe for someone in space age asteroid belt who has gotten all medal expansions 4 million medals in nothing.

Lord Pest

You can use tavern silver to reduce (Temporary) building time, the command is located in the tavern. I have 140 million medals in inventory and yes while it would be nice to be able to use them reducing build time would not be one that I would see needing.

DeletedUser

You can use tavern silver to reduce (Temporary) building time, the command is located in the tavern. I have 140 million medals in inventory and yes while it would be nice to be able to use them reducing build time would not be one that I would see needing.

I would prefer to get something else too but it can't give an unfair advantage. You take 3000 fp and a 100 Arc in a speed leveling thread and you will get unlimited medals at millions per hour. The timed reduce building time in the tavern has a timer on it for 72 hours I think for the upper end one and chokes up the tavern for attack or extra turn and takes 50 diamonds if you want both. Hence my solution being on a small advantage not a game changer