• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How do you get to the Industrial age Continent in the Continent Map

DeletedUser29506

I am in the Industrial Age and I completed Haulenois and I see the boat but how do I get to the Industrial Age continent I tried clicking the boat but it didn't work so can you help me get to the IndA continent?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

I know this sounds stock but maybe refresh and try again? You click on it and it should start your explorer heading towards the Indy map. Once he reaches it you have to click him off the boat onto the Indy map. So basically it's like two scouting costs. (just a side note I don't believe getting to a continent fills a scouting requirement for quests)

And just to be sure, this is the boat you see?
dhfhftht - Copy.JPG

DeletedUser29506

I know this sounds stock but maybe refresh and try again? You click on it and it should start your explorer heading towards the Indy map. Once he reaches it you have to click him off the boat onto the Indy map. So basically it's like two scouting costs. (just a side note I don't believe getting to a continent fills a scouting requirement for quests)

And just to be sure, this is the boat you see?
View attachment 5188
Thanks i didn't think of refreshing