• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How do you increase spear fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24827

how do you increase the strength of the spear fighters. Some of my opponents have a 9 and I only have a 7

DeletedUser8620

how do you increase the strength of the spear fighters. Some of my opponents have a 9 and I only have a 7

Impossible to have more than 8 defending or attacking.. although you can have less
Sorry I misread the question.. my apologies.. I thought you meant they had 9 defending

Also you can hover over the troop on the battle field in the view window and it will show you where they gain attack and defense bonus on the field per move..

DeletedUser31825

As stated You can only have 8 on attack or defense

Build another Spear fighter barracks or win one from a quest - actually balance between Spear Fighter, Slingers and Warriors in Bronze and then continue to balance fast, heavy and range. Keep your best fighters for defense, they automatically regenerate, if you lose a special fighter on offense you either spend diamonds to revive or lose them

DeletedUser28670

As stated You can only have 8 on attack or defense

Build another Spear fighter barracks or win one from a quest - actually balance between Spear Fighter, Slingers and Warriors in Bronze and the continue to balance fast, heavy and range. Keep your best fighters for defense, they automatically regenerate, if you lose a special fighter on offense you either spend diamonds to revive or lose them
another necro, @Lucifer1904 would be mad.
As he so aply put it....

Status
Not open for further replies.