• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How far ahead can I go on the Map?

DeletedUser37627

Hello. I am in Indy and I am wondering how far ahead I can go on the map and still have both RQ quest loops open? Also how far could I go if I was in Progressive? I've always thought I can be one age ahead, but now I'm hearing that it can vary.

Also, does it matter whether I fight or negotiate on the map?

Godly Luke

Hello. I am in Indy and I am wondering how far ahead I can go on the map and still have both RQ quest loops open? Also how far could I go if I was in Progressive? I've always thought I can be one age ahead, but now I'm hearing that it can vary.

Also, does it matter whether I fight or negotiate on the map?
IN PE almost on CE map. You can get like 6 commandos 2 battle tanks, 2 para, 2 mg teams, 1 PME champ, 4 mech artillary and 2 mech infantry

DeletedUser37627

IN PE almost on CE map. You can get like 6 commandos 2 battle tanks, 2 para, 2 mg teams, 1 PME champ, 4 mech artillary and 2 mech infantry

In PE, can I acquire all of the PME map without getting quest locked? That would be two ages ahead and a nice amount of extra space.

Snarko

Godly Luke is talking about how far you can get in the story quest. That was not the original question.

I know someone in iron age who went to AF or OF on the map. The bonus quest in IndA is the big nono that you must avoid but since you're already in IndA that does not apply to you. There shouldn't be anything ahead that you need to avoid. You will just have to abort most of the side quests you get.

If you want to get three quest slots as early as CE then you probably shouldn't advance beyond the CE map. Note that I don't know how to get the three slots. According to posts I've read it can be done in the TE, FE, AF and OF story questlines. You can't do the OF one until you're in OF but the other three can be achieved earlier, if you can figure out how to do it.

DeletedUser37627

Godly Luke is talking about how far you can get in the story quest. That was not the original question.

I know someone in iron age who went to AF or OF on the map. The bonus quest in IndA is the big nono that you must avoid but since you're already in IndA that does not apply to you. There shouldn't be anything ahead that you need to avoid. You will just have to abort most of the side quests you get.

If you want to get three quest slots as early as CE then you probably shouldn't advance beyond the CE map. Note that I don't know how to get the three slots. According to posts I've read it can be done in the TE, FE, AF and OF story questlines. You can't do the OF one until you're in OF but the other three can be achieved earlier, if you can figure out how to do it.

The person in IA most likely locked his quest loops. I was in LMA before and went through Progressive on the map and I had to age up to unlock my quest loops. I'd love to eventually move up to CE and have 3 quest loops open. I didn't know it was possible. It would be epic to be in CE and be through AF on the map AND have 3 quest loops open.

Also I'm wondering how far I could go on the map, without locking my quest loops, if I was in ME? What about PME? How would I be able to figure out these answers myself?

Snarko

The person in IA most likely locked his quest loops. I was in LMA before and went through Progressive on the map and I had to age up to unlock my quest loops. I'd love to eventually move up to CE and have 3 quest loops open. I didn't know it was possible. It would be epic to be in CE and be through AF on the map AND have 3 quest loops open.

Also I'm wondering how far I could go on the map, without locking my quest loops, if I was in ME? What about PME? How would I be able to figure out these answers myself?
No he did not. As I mentioned, the bonus questline in IndA is the one you have to avoid. He avoided it. As have I. I'm in LMA and currently working on the PE map.

DeletedUser38616

So I have 2 accounts that I have been doing the recurring quests in IA for a few months on. Suddenly, on one of them, the recurring quest was replaced by the first quest in EMA to build framed houses. It seems my repeatable quests from IA are gone?! Support says "Build Frame Houses was triggered by your scouting in EMA sectors Pfefferberg and Dunkelwald." Welp, I've scouted those on my other account months ago, but I'm still able to do the IA repeatables so I'm not sure support gave me the correct answer. Does anyone have a clue why on one account, I have explored far into EMA but am able to keep doing IA quests, but the account with less explored got pushed to EMA quests?

DeletedUser37581

So I have 2 accounts that I have been doing the recurring quests in IA for a few months on. Suddenly, on one of them, the recurring quest was replaced by the first quest in EMA to build framed houses. It seems my repeatable quests from IA are gone?! Support says "Build Frame Houses was triggered by your scouting in EMA sectors Pfefferberg and Dunkelwald." Welp, I've scouted those on my other account months ago, but I'm still able to do the IA repeatables so I'm not sure support gave me the correct answer. Does anyone have a clue why on one account, I have explored far into EMA but am able to keep doing IA quests, but the account with less explored got pushed to EMA quests?
Build Frame Houses is a side quest. You most likely have already done the side quests associated with scouting EMA sectors on your more advanced world. You can abort the side quests if you desire until your recurring quests return.

DeletedUser37795

I am in VF and need to stay a couple of months to boost my GBs. Even though I competed all VF research tech, I don't want to advance to SAM yet. I have conquered most of SAM C-Map provinces. MY problem is that I am stuck on a Story Quest to research technology. If I conquer the rest of SAM C-Map provinces, will the SQ change (as I have heard) or do I need to advance to SAM to complete that SQ? In short, it would be nice to have three slots open Thanks!

BruteForceAttack

I am in VF and need to stay a couple of months to boost my GBs. Even though I competed all VF research tech, I don't want to advance to SAM yet. I have conquered most of SAM C-Map provinces. MY problem is that I am stuck on a Story Quest to research technology. If I conquer the rest of SAM C-Map provinces, will the SQ change (as I have heard) or do I need to advance to SAM to complete that SQ? In short, it would be nice to have three slots open Thanks!

It should get auto completed.

DeletedUser37795

When I finish the SAM C-Maps and remain in VF with all tech done, does SQ get auto-completed? I really don't want to advance to SAM now