• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How in the world am I supposed to beat two waves of armies to acquire a province?

DeletedUser35675

I beat the first one and then get defeated by the second one. It's very irritating. Can I choose a second wave army too?

DeletedUser31440

No, but you can get stronger by building up your military GB's and using rogues.

Agent327

No, it really doesn't.

Here we go again. Let's get this first out of the way. I do not play the game, or I am only in bronze and you are a very experienced player. So now that has been taken care of we can move on.

Depending on the units you are facing it is save to use rogues on the C-Map. Unlike in PvP rogues get targeted right away, but in early ages, since oppopsing units only have a range of 1 you can use them, if used smart. In later ages you can also use them when you combine them with a stealth unit. Only thing is you have to watch out for opposing units that ignore stealth.

So, bye Stephen. Nice talking to you again. No need to reply. Just go sit in a corner.

DeletedUser

Based off the question I'm assuming he's in an early age where rogues are still viable on the C-Map.
Maybe, but most players don't have a bunch of Rogues in early ages, so that's a moot point. (Since the OP is asking how to beat two wave armies, I am guessing that he hasn't acquired the Traz or multiple Rogue Hideouts yet.)

DeletedUser31440

Maybe, but most players don't have a bunch of Rogues in early ages, so that's a moot point. (Since the OP is asking how to beat two wave armies, I am guessing that he hasn't acquired the Traz or multiple Rogue Hideouts yet.)

DC's, GE and the event can get you 7 fairly easily, you just have to be patient enough not to use/kill them before you get them. I've been accumulating on Y without Traz to see if it's viable to go no Traz diamond farm but the upkeep and space needed for RH's to supplement isn't really worth it.

DeletedUser

DC's, GE and the event can get you 7 fairly easily, you just have to be patient enough not to use/kill them before you get them. I've been accumulating on Y without Traz to see if it's viable to go no Traz diamond farm but the upkeep and space needed for RH's to supplement isn't really worth it.
True, but would you really advise risking unattached Rogues on the C-MAP without a Traz?

DeletedUser32389

In later ages you can also use them when you combine them with a stealth unit. Only thing is you have to watch out for opposing units that ignore stealth.
This is exactly what I do in FE; 4 rogues, 2 stealth tanks, 1 rail and 1 champ

So, bye Stephen. Nice talking to you again. No need to reply. Just go sit in a corner.
I know you're gonna do you. Drop this stuff here and you'll be a happier person. Just sayen :)

I am guessing that he hasn't acquired the Traz or multiple Rogue Hideouts yet.
This is a point worth underlining. Once you get a rogue hideout, dedicate your time to buying the goods for a traz.

Agent327

I know you're gonna do you. Drop this stuff here and you'll be a happier person. Just sayen :)

If I drop it Stephen will be a happier person. He is totally wrong, never has the balls to admit it and just goes on another longwinded discussion.

Mustapha00

Or you >could< Negotiate.

But, if you're determined to fight, it's certainly a good idea to build and level up the Big Three military GBs (Statue of Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen and Castel del Monte). You can also spend Tavern Silver of temporary offensive boosts. Don't forget to Infiltrate the sectors (you pay Gold and one hit point is removed from all enemy units, at least in the first wave and maybe the second).

DeletedUser37576

It seems that the opposing army in the Map is always stronger than me. Even as I build up +%age, they seem to still get the advantage.

So, the question is still completely valid. How can one beat a 2-wave army (totalling up to 16 units), when the most I can throw at it is 8 slightly less powerful units.

UBERhelp1

It seems that the opposing army in the Map is always stronger than me. Even as I build up +%age, they seem to still get the advantage.

So, the question is still completely valid. How can one beat a 2-wave army (totalling up to 16 units), when the most I can throw at it is 8 slightly less powerful units.
Don't progress as far then. Getting too far on the cMap can cause problems.

DeletedUser38593

I'm fighting armies of 16 CE units with PME. You just need to get a decent attack and defense boost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algona

How can one beat a 2-wave army (totalling up to 16 units), when the most I can throw at it is 8 slightly less powerful units.

This one selects the right units to fight the units I'll be fighting and then presses Start Attack, wins that battle, presses Start Attack again and wins the second battle.

Oh. Wait. You prolly mean to ask how you specifcally win a two wave fightt?

Generic answer, increase combat boosts, level Kraken and AO, learn to exploit the tendencies of the CMap and PvP AIs, learn the strengths and weaknesses and terrain effects of each troop you can use and each troop you will be fighting against, and practice, practice, practice.

Or you could give specific details like your Era, your boosts, and the troops available to you and the specific troops and boosts you are facing.

So maybe the question is valid, but maybe you should ask the right question?

EDIT: Took a peak. lvl 10 Zeus and lvl 4 CdM are a nice start but (guessing here forgive me if I'm wrong) you need to stop self leveling and start acquiring the BPs for and building and leveling CoA, AO, and Kraken, Mise Traz as well, you'll save on Barracks space.

Last edited: