• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How is this possible?

CommanderCool1234

The best person in my server has gotten around a billion points in the last month or so. He know has the most points in any US server with over 3 billion points. SO my question is how is this possible?

Kranyar the Mysterious

The best person in my server has gotten around a billion points in the last month or so.
Actually he's only gotten about half that amount in a month, just about 500k. Still a huge point gain though.

It appears that things changed almost exactly 5 months ago for them, and they have done about 700k battles since then, which equates to about 4,666 battles per day. If I had to take a guess (since I can't see their city), and looking at their mediocre building levels, I'd say that they either got their attack up to the point they can battle through max attrition daily in GBG without much troop loss, do a ton of GvG, or both.

At that level of combat, assuming all 4.6k battles are GBG, I'd assume from looking that the 15k fp earned daily would be what is powering their Traz and Arc levels, but hard to know for certain. It certainly does look possible without any cheating or bots involved, assuming that attrition has been broken. Or even just GvG if they never lose a troop when fighting.

4.6 fights is doable too, I did that many at least once in my last GBG, and close to it multiple times, but it is a LOT, and for anyone to do it day in / day out would have to be a 24/7'er concentrating on that. I was driven crazy by that amount of battles over just one season (actual average overall was about 2.5k per day), can't imaging doing it daily. If they are, power to them.