• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How long for the Galata Tower to spread out?

Just An Observer

Let's play a guessing game to see what the consensus here regarding the GT becoming as common as an Oracle. 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year? What do you people think?

I am going to guess 3 months is when GT presence will really erupt.

Kranyar the Mysterious

It's available on live on 2 worlds right now. The one on US10 seems to be spreading like wildfire already. Shouldn't take long to spread, question is how many people are really going to want it after it isn't the "new thing" anymore?

Oswyn the noble

i want it in main world and because its all the rage now and want to get a piece of the action. and hearing it could possibly repel plundering is why i need it. so far only 1 print filled. and i dont really want to scour friends list in looking for one. hopefully there will be lots of gt's sprouting up in my guild

MJ Artisan of War

They are already very common on both of my worlds (N & Z)... So the answer must be about one week to be as common as Oracles... NEXT!

CaptainKirk1234

In my guild alone there are 8 people with a Galata Tower, so id say a lot of people will have it, but after the craze dies down, some will delete it or not get it until later ages.

Doesn't seem worth it for my style of play...I plunder daily and I don't care whether someone plunders me because its all part of the game and I got it all for free anyways.

stickypuddler

I'm on US A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H and K. The only one I'm having trouble finding them on is K and that's because we are all mostly Iron age and brand new cities. I started mine about 5 or 6 days into the winter event.

Oswyn the noble

got my gt in O. its open season on mine btw. already seen that thing at much higher lvls. need to get mine higher lvls in order to benefit from its plundering resistance spells

Triopoly Champion

It's available on live on 2 worlds right now. The one on US10 seems to be spreading like wildfire already. Shouldn't take long to spread, question is how many people are really going to want it after it isn't the "new thing" anymore?
I already fit my Galata Tower into my Colonial City as the 32nd GB to complete the FoE octet. Most people will want it since it only occupies 3x3 space like the Oracle of Delphi.

I collect pretty much every useful GB even if some of them aren't worth the space such as FoD, RAH and Voyager.

Notre Dame is considered totally useless along with Colosseum, Space Needle and Lotus Temple. Since my Arc already reached and level 80, I don't need Gaea Statue either. The Capitol is also nearly total waste of space because of the recent add-ons of the event buildings.

RazorbackPirate

After 2 months, that's your sage advice?

Interesting thing to not with the Galata Tower change to EMA is that we now get BP for it when Aiding, in GE, and doing RQs. That should make it easier to spread than ever before.

Kranyar the Mysterious

There are already far more Galata Towers around than Oracles once you get past the first couple of ages. Especially since anyone in the know deletes their Oracle by HMA or LMA at the latest, earlier if they are really on the ball.